4

Damon keeps going till he gets rid of the vehicle that is following them

Damon keeps going till he gets rid of the vehicle that is following them.  Amber said to turn in there that corner fast. Damon did when he couldn't see the vehicle  that was following they went in and parked. Amber seen the vehicle pass and said lets get out of here. They finally get back to the pack house were all the pack members is there. Damon told them what happened that a vehicle was following and wanted Taylor the tracker and hacker to look cameras in town see who would be following us and why. Damon said oh by the way this is my beautiful mate Amber everyone they all said hi to her. they all introduced there selves to amber, Zoe, Zara and Julie and guys were Taylor Stefan and Caleb. Caleb and Damon are best friends. Taylor came back and said he not sure who this person is but its a women that has been following you. Damon asked have you got images of her and Taylor said yes. Amber said i am coming also. They went into the security office were was all computers and videos on screens of the town. I turned to one of the screens  and went in panic i knew who she was i wasn't afraid. she was the alphas mate my other pack her name is Eliza and i no why she is following i killed her mate and now she wants to kill me or worse you. I cant lose you Damon. Damon noticed that Amber's hands were turning into fire all of her was turning. Amber was mad and she knew she had to protect Damon and the pack and that she wasn't going to lose Damon or anyone else for what she did to him. Damon came closer and said its OK Amber no one is going to hurt any of us and especially me. Amber was still on fire and then Damon hugged Amber and the fire didn't even hurt Damon. Amber was scared of course she knew what she was up against but she knew we had a chance.Damon still hugged Amber and eventually amber calmed down and the flames went out. She hugged Damon and said I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you DAmon. You won't I promise and they both kissed. Night time came amber was yawning, Damon said let's go to bed shall be beautiful? Amber shook her head and they both went up. They both changed there clothes and got in there pajamas.Amber cuddled into Damon and so did Damon they both said I love you goodnight. around 2am Amber woke up she was for on a mission she wanted to finish this. So amber got up and got on her clothes and she sneaked out. She got into Damon Jeep and drove it she knew were to go and were she'd be. amber arrived at the destination and got out of the Jeep she knew there was a few wolves here. Lily said to Amber don't worry I've got you we can do this. Let's finish this Lily I don't want lose anyone I love because of me. Amber barged through the doors of the abandoned house and started searching each rooms. She came across few and she killed them quick and quietly so no one else would hear or notice but boy she was wrong they did hear her. They all came lily transformed amber into flames with her eyes black. They were afraid of Amber she kept coming closer to them. She got them and killed them. Damon was tossing and turning in bed his wolf says mates gone wake up Damon. Damon woke up to see that his mate was gone he roared the whole house down woke everyone up. He went to the kitchen and told everyone ambers in trouble we must find her, I can't and I will not lose her. Damon was upset but he knew he must stay strong and save amber.