26

Was nice getting the photos and presents for everyone. I was just so tired now and had while pains tummy. I said to Damon I'm exhausted and don't feel to well can we go home. We got a cab I was ok sitting down but once we arrived at the villa and I stepped out over to the door I fainted. Damon panicked it didn't no what was wrong so he brought me to the hospital. I felt grand one min when In the cab and then the next boom I fainted. I woke up after several hours Damon was laying at my beside he looked up set. What happened I said? He looked upset. We lost baby.i broke down I so hurt that we lost our baby. Damon hugged me and kissed me I'm so sorry. I didn't feel well all day I should of went to the hospital when this happened. We were both hurt I could see Damon hurting. I had to stay in the night and I demanding to the Hospital I wanted damon here as-well. They were so nice they put up bed beside me so I wouldn't be alone. Damon got in beside me instead holded me we both were upset and needed each other. Damon mind linked the rest pack at home and told them what happened. Isabella was crying she was so hurt this happened and only found out I was expecting. We had  day left I wanted out in morning I didn't want spend my last night in the hospital. I got out straight way in the morning I just got up once the doctor came and looked at me. One thing people should no I ain't a hospital person. I didn't want be depressed and sad today I couldn't I didn't want ruin our honey moon. We went home villa and Damon ordered take out for us but I wanted to go to the bridge with the lockets we didn't get a chance last time to do so on our way we will stop get locket and market right on it at least in years to come it would be there and our children would see to if they ever decide to come here. Take out was lovely had Chinese noodles chicken curry spring rolls rice chips just lovely I didn't eat much at the hospital but was super glad see the Chinese coming. I think the last time we had a Chinese was our wedding. So it went down a treat.