35

Oh no oh no I started to panic as my dad knew now that I've found my mate and that I have been marked. Dad ok I no this doesn't look ok and all but Sebastian is my mate and I love him please don't go mad at either us, I no it's strange I'm werewolf and Sebastian is a vampire but we did all our research on how this was possible and it turns out centuries ago there was mates with vampires and wolves but never till now. Dad and Mum came up and hugged me and said I am so glad you've found your mate. To be honest I was gobsmacked I thought when dad knew what Sebastian was he'd kill him but it actually turned out all ok thank god. I told them how I thought they'd react but then they both started laughing. Clary we love you and what ever you decide on life we accept it and would never judge or hurt you. We hugged and they both give me kiss on my forehead. Oh wait how rude I'm sorry Sebastian. This is my Mum amber and my dad who is the alpha Damon. And everyone this is my mate Sebastian. Were is Caleb I asked Mum and dad. They didn't no they said he went for a run to but hopefully he be back soon. Now that we no what you've been up to miss clary dad said while smiling, Sebastian would you like to join us for dinner and get to no the whole family and clary's twin brother Caleb. Of course if was ok with you all. Dinner is at 6 so don't be late. I hope Caleb will be ok with Sebastian. I hope he meets his mate also. It's a special thing we're you are bonded to your mate for life.