2

She finally woke up she was so afraid and didn't no where she was

She finally woke up she was so afraid and didn't no where she was. She was looking at me and asking who i was, I said I am Damon the alpha of the blood moon pack.Whats your name? I asked her she said my name is Amber May. Damon said I am your mate and i promise i will let no one come near you ever again. Amber wolf said what Damon is saying is true Amber Damon is our mate.Amber could feel something for Damon and Damon felt the same for Amber. Amber felt safer with Damon than she ever felt with anyone and she knew he wouldn't let them take her back. Damon said then are you ready come back to the pack house and live there with me? Amber said yes I would like that. Damon was happy that Amber agreed to live with him and so was there wolfs. There is some clothes for you to change before we go Thank you said Amber. Amber tried on the clothes she loved them. They both went in Damon's land rover back to the pack house.In the car Damon would ask Amber how did you escape your old pack? Amber told Damon of what she did she killed the Alpha and with my powers my wolf transformed me in flames and then he turned to ashes. Damon was shocked because of never hearing that a white wolf could be so powerful. Damon said we are here now. Amber was shocked this house is beautiful. Damon said lets go inside shall we? Amber nodded her head and went inside. Amber was nervous of meeting new people especially being welcomed into a pack were she would be accepted and not treated the way she was in her old pack something Amber wasn't use to. Everyone cant wait to met you Amber. Damon took me in to the house and said you must be exhausted Amber I will show you to your room and you can have a nice shower and I will leave clothes for you on my bed while you take a shower. When your done ill be in my office if you need anything? Amber shook her head saying thank you Damon for everything you have done for me. Damon said you are welcome good night Amber and with that Damon kissed Amber on the cheek. Amber blushed and her wolf was going mad she wanted Damon to stay the night so she said to Amber Mate stay. Amber asked Damon would you stay with me tonight please I don't want to be on my own, Damon nodded his head and got in beside amber and amber cuddled up with Damon. Damon blushed and wrapped his arms around amber and kiss her head and said Goodnight beautiful. Amber felt so happy to have finally found her mate and that for once in her life she was not a slave for other wolfs she felt loved and she knew this is were she wants to be with Damon forever. Amber couldn't sleep so she went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot chocolate, Damon sensed that Amber was gone her smell was gone. He went through house see where she had gone. Damon wolf said shes in the kitchen. Damon went kitchen to find amber sitting table drinking her hot chocolate. Sorry I couldn't sleep. Damon says dont need say sorry are you OK? Amber said yes i am OK just i am just so happy i haven't been this happy since i lived with my mum and dad before the other pack kidnapped me. Damon asked what happened to your family Amber? When the pack found out i was a wolf but white one they came house and shot my parents in front of me, Amber started crying.Damon hugged amber, its OK amber i am here OK i no it is hard to lose your parents so young and to see that happen. I still have nightmares of that night why i dont sleep times at night . What about your parents were are they? I Knew Damon didn't like talk about his parents he was getting upset, I lost my mum and dad also by other packs over jealousy that my dad was the most powerful wolf pack and that he had my mum and me. He was dads best friend but when my dad met my mum and got married he got jealous of everything. There friendship was gone through him being jealous of what my father had accomplished. When i got old enough i was trained to fight and i Knew i had to get him so yes i found him and i killed him. My parents did not deserve what had happened to them. Amber hugged Damon. Amber wanted kiss Damon, when Damon was turned the other way and faced Amber again amber kissed him. Damon was shocked but he kissed amber back.