37

Caleb decided go for a run that night he just loved running free so did his wolf Tyler. They just loved the freedom run and run. Usually when things is on his mind he goes to the lake were his Mum and dad go free time but now that Mum expecting they don't go far. I went for the run and I got this unusual smell it was nice I was so drawn to it and Tyler then said to me I think it Mate. Seriously Tyler your not joking. No Caleb now use your nose and find us our mate. With that I did I kept going and going I think she heard us and was frightened so I scared her away but I let my scent out so she knew I was her mate. Tyler then said we tried Caleb she knows we are mate if wants to find us she'll no where. I whimpered I was so upset why would mate not come closer to me. I've longed waited on my mate and now I've found her she is gone. I know we will see each other again as I'll keep coming here every night until I find her. I won't give up. It started to get really wet and then turned in to a lightening storm I made my way home as I and Tyler were afraid of the storm that came all of a sudden. I barged then in the door and clary was there she asked was I ok and all. I told her I was good just an unexpected storm came with lightening. Oh yes I know you are afraid. I don't like it but when wolf forms not safe. I give clary a hug I really missed my best friend times we spent together omg we'd never leave netflixs off we were upsest with vampire diaries. Believe me I've no idea why vampires we loved the best. Werewolves is out kind although the worse thing about netflixs there isn't a great selection of werewolves seasons except for bitten now that's a really well done werewolf series you could watch and watch but with vampire diaries there just so much to it compared to bitten.  We actually enjoyed this time we get with each other we were very close compared to some sisters and brothers they just fight and fight with us is so different we just tell each other everything if one of us is hurting or anything we always had each others back. I started then to think of how things were to change with clary finding her mate and I also but she wont come out she continues to run and hide I don't no if its the fact of were she doesn't want a mate or maybe she is afraid of something I don't no but I am not giving up ill continue my search and see if I can get her to talk because I no she wants a mate but I no deep down she is afraid. I decided Id go by the beach tonight in hopes that she would talk to me.  Tonight she was there and I decided let my scent go to her so she would no who I was and not to be afraid.  She looked at me but not n wolf form so I changed back and I came closer to her don't be afraid ok I wont hurt you. Your my mate yes I no. Why are you so afraid? Its my dad he a bit over strict and wont let me go far without someone always watching me. Does he hurt you though. She looked down ground with that I knew my answer my blood started to boil. I had to stay calm. While we are talking here now my name is Caleb and what may your name be? Taylor my name is.  What a beautiful name for a beautiful name.  We chatted what seems forever I could chat with Taylor forever. She heard howls and she knew it was her dad she had to go but said we met again tomorrow. I'm so glad I finally got to speak to her.