40

We made our way to the council and wanted the laws to be changed. I was quite nervous In case they wouldn't change them. We finally arrived of a two day journey. We headed in side but they were turned to wolfs waiting on us. I walked to the end of the hall where the council would be waiting for me. I knew this had to be done especially for the safety of my daughter Clary. I had to keep her safe also and try my best as her father to change the laws of the vampire and werewolves mating. We have been fighting for centuries and the werewolves would always win the battles but I hope today we can make them change the laws and to know that vampire and werewolves are the same and that we can help each other in ways and especially wars that are still going on. I really didn't know how this was going to turn out I switched on my mind link to the rest of the pack if his didn't turn out so well.  They greeted so coldly towards me but that was expected as we have been enemies for centuries.  They said that we know why you have come and our answer will always be no. My daughter is madly in love with your son and you son also loves her. we have settled down with the wars all we want is peace and to make peace with yous. One person then I seen laughing but the father looked at me and was thinking. Please break the laws so my daughter ad your son can be together. I have no problem with vampires. Please just let them be together. They all started to whisper amongst one another and then the father spoke. I like your words and from what I can tell you love your daughter as I do off my son and if they love each other as you say then the council here have taken away this law. Ii couldn't believe the words rom them my daughter now can be happy that's all any father wants for there children is to be happy. I thanked them and I made my way home to tell amber I didn't want to mind link I knew shed be worried but now I am on my way home.