22

Such a fabulous day out 25 degrees today i says to Damon after the tours straight to the pool I dont think ill be able get out I am melting. Damon was in stitches at me hey its not funny i am warm here you would swear I was going through menopause with this feeling. God women your to young to be thinking of that. Here he says he went int the shop were he seen an electric fan you hold in your hands and it works its magic in cooling you down. Oh my god I felt so good I dont think ill leave this fan down at any stage It is to bloody warm and I ain't use to it. No bother to Damon like it wasn't warm. I dunno what was wrong with me I wanted to enjoy the sun I just hope I wasn't coming down with  anything which I do not want happening before we go back to the villa i am being prepared by god no flu or sickness will win and let me suffer. Damon was laughing at me . This isn't funny Damon. Lily then spoke to me something does feel strange about your body. I think she says you could be pregnant again. I actually fainted thankfully Damon caught me before i went down on my head. So much for our trip with me being sick and probably pregnant I was scared. I finally woke up and I find myself in the hospital bed. Where am I? Damon came to me hey babe you fainted docs are doing tests to see why you have been feeling like this today. OK i was obviously scared my life I didn't no how Damon would react to this. Clary and Caleb were 5 months at this  stage, is it normal be pregnant so quick. About an hour later the doctor came back Hi there Mrs Amber my name is Doctor Rusk and we did some tests on you. From what I can see with all tests you are 5 weeks pregnant. Damon are you OK? I was scared in case he would go mad at me but actually he was rather OK with the news. I am scared to be honest 2 is a handful how are we gonna manage with another child. I realized then that Clary and Caleb would be over 1 years so should be walking be busy though but I knew we would be OK as we have each other.