7

We were finally up in the air

We were finally up in the air. It was beautiful to look at all the views while we left to go to Rome. Amber was starting to yawn she was tired so Damon says why dont you lay on my shoulder and close your eyes for a while and ill wake you up when we are close. OK thank you she kissed Damon and cuddled into Damon. Damon was talking his wolf shes so beautiful when she sleeps. Next thing Damon dozed o himself and the two of them were cuddling. 2 hours later Amber woke up she smiled as she seen Damon sleeping also. Lily says to Amber mate is cute when he sleeps. Amber blushes he sure is Lily. Next thing Damon woke up and said "Hey beautiful sorry i just had get snuggled beside you and i fell asleep". Intercom came out were just landing here at Rome now. Amber jumped out of the seat and looked out the window. Damon Damon come the view is just breath taking. Amber was get so excited she went back to her seat and kissed Damon said thank you for this I love you. I love you to beautiful. They finally landed. Once the plane stopped moving amber jumped out of her seat. They went out to the airport and went out then outside were there was a vehicle with Amber and Damon's names on it. We went over to the driver, he was a really nice guy chatting to us about the sight seeing and romantic places we must go and see like the Romeo and Juliet wall and the fountana di trevi. It was late so when we arrived at the hotel we booked a reservation for dinner about hour. We went up to our room. Once Damon opened the door when i seen the big massive bed i ran over to the bed and just went flat on my back this bed is amazing. Damon jumped then on the bed both on the bed flat on our backs on the bed. They messed about with each other tickling one another and hugging kissing. Damon says how about we cancel or reservations and stay here instead. Amber aid No No I am hungry please. Damon said OK lets go ill get ya when we get back to the room then he winked at Amber when he said it to her. Amber was starting to fill a bit of nausea. I am gonna throw it she said to Damon and ran to the bathroom. All of a sudden i dont feel well. You want me cancel reservations and get room service instead? Please sorry Damon all of sudden it just came on me. Don't be sorry I wanted stay up here anyway with my baby. Damon kissed Amber all be ok could be from the flight from earlier to much travelling maybe. Amber started come around again but boy was she wrong she went straight to the toilet again. Amber noticed that her period was late. Is there a shop near. Damon said just one beside the hotel here what do you need. Amber told Damon about that she could be pregnant she was late and that could be the reason i am feeling sick. Damon was gone into space for a minute. Amber didn't say nothing but then she screamed Damon. It worked Damon was back to his self. Sorry babe i didn't mean to space out there. I d love to have a family with you. Damon went to the hop for me and came back with the pregnancy test I took and we both breathed in and out we were excited but also nervous. I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick. Box said had to wait 2 minutes. I was walking to one corner to the other to wait. Damon said how long have we left. I checked my phone and it was time i hold the pregnancy test and looked at the results. The results were ...........................................