15

There was two weeks left to our wedding and I was 8 half months pregnant. I had to go back to the shop I go my dress and see could I get similar to the one I picked but I needed plenty room near my tummy area. Thank god they could do it. Isabella been flat out with the wedding picking flowers everything out and organizing dinners etc. I made sure she got some Chinese food to or I would not be happy with her. She thought I was joking but I was dead serious with her.  Today was the day we went for our scan was last one we didn't find out what we were having previous scan. I kinda had a feeling it was a girl and a boy.  Babies were doing good  thank god the nurse said. Damon went to every scan ,he would not miss any since his first time being a daddy. I looked back in how I was brought up with being abused it would still hurt and I'll always have the scars which I would never forget what they did to me.   Now I'm the happiest women in the world marrying my mate and are going to be a perfect family. Days was getting closer  two days till the wedding. I was getting super excited. I've been feeling a bit weird lately I just prayed that I wouldn't go into labor exact same day as I marry Damon. I would say we won't get on our honeymoon for long time unless Isabella and Taylor babysit. I started laughing I knew that would be impossible but they are the god parents so it's there duties to be there for my babies. I was upstairs this stage and Damon came in and said I've been looking everywhere for you are you ok? Of course I am ok just been thinking things and I just pray my waters don't break till we are married. Don't worry babe what ever happens happens we can always forward the wedding to the house if it becomes the case. That was a relive cause I didn't want our wedding to be postponed. Stefan been at me for going for a run you don't mind do you plus I can check see if the permitter is safe? I don't mind I'd really love to go with you but I don't want go into early labor especially with our wedding coming. Damon went for his run and came back but this stage I was in bed but on my phone on episode. Isabella told me about it so I think I have found my new hobby. Damon came back I thought you would be sleeping at this stage. Nope I said I can't go to sleep till I see caprice and Luna kiss. I showed Damon he was laughing at me but he still watched with me. I could tell he liked the story by his expression but he wasn't going to tell me that he did like it. Eventually about hour through the story I was yawning and I couldn't stop. Damon says babe go to sleep you can finish the story tomorrow. And that I did but I wouldn't go to sleep unless Damon got in beside me. Tonight I wanted Damon to cuddle into me for a change. He had sad face but I like you snuggling into me. I laughed well it's my turn tonight for a change and right now I want you to hold me. He did I felt so warm beside him it was just perfect I think I prefer you cuddling Into me anymore. How about this we take turns each night I think that's fair don't ya think. Fine you win because when the babies are born might not get enough time cuddle so I think we need to make the most of it. Haha says Damon oh we will still get our snuggles. After Damon said that I said goodnight and he said goodnight babe and good night children.