19

Time was flying in kids were two months old and me and Damon married two months to. They were getting easier sleeping longer. We had so much help we don't no what we would do without the help. Isabella was feeding clary and I fed Caleb. She was talking about honeymoon me and Damon didn't get go on and that she thinks now that clary and Caleb are settled and I. To routine that we should book and go. I dunno I said I don't think I could leave them now. Amber you be with your kids forever you need have you and Damon time to and when offered babysitters for this you should go. Taylor and I were discussing and we suggested to each other that we think it's best you and Damon go away on that trip you both wanted to do. I would love to go I just don't no if Damon would go now. Don't worry Isabella said Taylor's got that sorted what I can hear Damon wants to go away. Ok it's settled we're going on our honeymoon. I mindlinked dAmon so I hear we are heading away? We are indeed Ive just booked everything we are going in the morning. Ahhh so soon, yea we will go one week in Rome and travel bit then. Ok I said I love you and we will talk about this later. Fine babe love you. I just spoke to Damon there he just as excited he has all booked. Are you sure Isabella your ok minding clary and Caleb I feel bad. Don't be feeling bad take the chance when we are offering to babysit for you. What would I seriously do without you Isabella? That's what best friends are for ok. Put clary bed now and go and get ready women. I went straight room I had no notion what to take with me so I knew be warm Rome so I packed dress shorts vest tops etc and if I need anything other place that Damon won't tell I'll go shopping. I then seen Damon's suitcase packed. I laughed unbelievable that man. What are you laughing about I could hear but I knew who it was. I see you are packed already I laughed. Damon came up I wrapped my arms around him. Of course I can't wait two weeks alone time and just us. Could be along time before we get away again.  We started to kiss I love you you no he said of course silly I love you more but not as much as me he then said.isabella came in said clary and Caleb were out for the count I think that is them for tonight. Thanks Isabella, it was no problem what time your flight? We leave here tomorrow 11 so we will get time with clary and Caleb before we go. Night guys see you morning. Night Isabella. We both got under the covers started cuddling it was a routine we do take turns each night cuddling. It was my go last night so tonight babe it is yours. If Damon had his ways he be wanting me every night cuddle him. He's so adorable. I think we need early night sleep. Now night Love you love you more 💕.