Arrival

We need to get to the hospital now guys. we all got into Taylors new car. He was driving slow I screamed " Put the damn shoe down Taylor or I will end up having my babies in the back seat of your new car". No please don't fine ill put the shoe down. We went straight to the hospital and Damon carried me in I don't think id been able. Went straight to the delivery room I was almost there. Nurse says you need to take deep breaths ok its almost time. Damon came in also he holded my hand and guided me with my breathing. The nurse says its time. Ok babe you need to push. I was getting so tired but Damon kept at me I needed it as I don't think I can do this without him. We finally then heard a baby cry congratulations it a girl. Once our daughter was born I started to get pains it was my other baby on the way. Nurse says you need to push dear I no you are exhausted but you can do it. Damon took my hand again come on baby one more and that's it. I was just so tired but I did. baby was crying congratulations again guys it a baby boy. We were so happy. Damon kissed me you did well baby. What shall we call our kids. What do you think of CLary and Caleb. There lovely names and I think they suit our kids says Damon. I can't believe it married on the one day and had two beautiful kids also. My life can't get any better. I love you amber thank you for giving me the greatest gift. Ha no problem but was both us that made our beautiful kids. It was indeed. We both kissed. Then knock on the door then we heard. It was Isabella and Taylor. Hey guys hope you don't mind but we couldn't wait any longer to met our beautiful godchildren. Isabella started to cry and Taylor. Omg god are you actually crying. Hey shut up I'm allowed to cry Isabella said. We all laughed. Damon lifted clary over first to Isabella and  then Caleb to Taylor. They are gorgeous guys. I knew clary and Caleb sure were gonna be spoilt rotten. I didn't mind they deserve the love and I was sure gonna give them a great life. I didn't have a great life or Damon so it's up to us give our children the best we possibly can.