6

They all left and went back to the pack house

They all left and went back to the pack house. Amber went up to get herself cleaned and showered with all blood on her clothes. Damon watched as she went up and said i could join her. Damon went up stairs when he got up Amber was already in the shower. Damon took of all his clothes and went into the shower with Amber. Amber jumped but she was OK when seen Damon she was nervous because no one ever seen her body. Damon said to her god you are beautiful he put his hand on her cheek and he then kissed Amber passionately. The kiss was that full of lust that amber had stop and tell Damon that she has never been with anyone. Damon just kissed her again he knew but he didn't care that she was with no one. Amber was his and no one else. Damon lifted amber up with amber legs around Damon's waist. Amber was up against the wall of the shower and water was coming down on them both. Damon said are you sure you want this? Amber says yes i do. Damon and Amber made love at first it was sore. I felt so happy Damon was nothing but so kind to me. After we both put towels around us and kissed again. Are you OK? Amber said yes i just a wee bit sore but that doesn't matter it was worth it. They both got dressed and went downstairs. Amber said i am hungry now. Damon started to laugh. How about me and you go out on our first date. Amber jumped with excitement. Damon laughed and said I take that as a yes. Yes i would love to said Amber. Damon said to Amber we leave her in an hour. Amber ran upstairs and asked Isabella to help her pick an outfit for her first date with Damon. She did Isabella picked few outfits. Amber tried on all but nothing suited her till she came to the last outfit it was a beautiful silver lace dress. Isabella was gobsmacked how gorgeous she looked and how Damon would react to see her dressed this beautiful. Amber asked Isabella what do you think? Isabella said this is definitely the one your beautiful. Isabella said turn around to we do your hair. My work is done Amber turned to face the mirror. She was shocked to see how beautiful she looked. She turned and give Isabella a hug and said thank you Isabella. They both went downstairs Isabella went first cause Damon was waiting for Amber. Amber came down she was nervous but when her eyes were looking at Damon's she wasn't nervous anymore. Damon was shocked he could not believe how gorgeous she was. Shall we Ms Amber we shall and took Damon's hand. They got to the restaurant when Damon opened the car door he took Amber's hand and lead her to the restaurant. He give Amber a kiss and they both sat down and waited till the waiter came. The waiter came and they order pasta carbonara and red wine each. They had such a lovely evening they talked and talked. Once the meal was finished Damon says our dates not finished yet lets go. Outside the restaurant as they both exit was a horse carriage for them. Damon helped Amber to get in. Amber felt so special tonight. She thanked Damon and kissed his cheek for such a great first Date. Amber didn't no were she was going she kept asking Damon but he wouldn't say but give a hint were going somewhere romantic. We got down the road a bit more and Damon says I am going to blindfold you just till we get there. Damon wrapped the ribbon around her eyes. Next thing the car stopped and Damon went around and took her hand out. He says don't worry ive got you. Damon says lift your feet up if your going up stairs. Next thing she sat down on a seat no clue what she was in. Damon says take of your blind fold. Amber says Damon were are we going with excitement. You remember were you told me were you would love to go. Amber jumped and kissed hugged Damon thank you so much I love you. I love you to Damon said. They both had champagne and Said "Rome here we come" cheers and they both kissed.