11

I cant believe its twins we are having

I cant believe its twins we are having. They both kissed each other. When we get home i must go for a run as Stefan has been on my back since I haven't let him out to run since the night we met. amber then says so has lily. I want to go to for a run before the engagement party. if were a little late no one will notice us gone. ha ha you hope Ms Amber. When we arrived home of course balloons every were and people were starting to show up. Damon then said to me we cant just get up and leave now. Well sorry babe i have told Lily we were going and guess what we are we'll be back before you no OK she give Damon a kiss. Fine we will go as Stefan is being a pain as per usual. Amber and Damon went into the forest beside the house. They took of all there clothes  and put them beside a tree. They both started to change , it started to hurt them with the  cracking of their bones and then  with the sharp canine piercing through. We finally shifted and went for the run through the forest towards the lake. We arrived at the lake and looked at the water. Stefan wanted to play so he bite my ear get my attention. Lily loved this, It was really there first time running together but amber and Damon promised we will run more often before the baby comes. They were both happy. They had to make it back now must been gone hour so they headed back. When they came back to the tree were there clothes was they were gone. Damon were are our clothes. Someone from the house must of lifted them even our phones were gone so we couldn't ring Isabella or Taylor bring clothes. Oh my god Damon i am gonna die of shame and embarrassment if we walk through the house with absolutely nothing on us. Don't worry there is a door at the side of the house that will bring us to the basement and there should be some clothes there. We ran as fast as we could thank god no one seen us. We went in and Damon had clothes his in there so we got them on. We headed up to our room and threw on our clothes and went down. Isabella ran up to us were the heck have you guys been. Sorry we had bit problem after the hospital our wolves wanted to run but of course when we got back our clothes vanished along with our phones. Oh yea someone from the party brought them up to me they are in the spare room. Oh thank god they both were happy as they didn't intend to go to the phone shop and purchase new phones.Isabella introduced us to other pack members from all over that she invited as part of the Alpha getting married they had to be invited. They were nice but to nice Amber didn't like. Damon asked Amber are you OK  ? Yea i am OK as long as you dont leave me with  these people. Damon laughed and said as you wish beautiful.  Isabella did a speech of congratulating us an how she was so excited to be apart of the wedding. We all had to lift our glasses and cheer, everyone had champagne , i had apple juice to look like i was drinking something as we didn't want to tell them yet of me expecting. Damon then made a speech of thanking everyone for coming and to Isabella for organizing the engagement party. They all cheered. After the cheering was over people then started to leave as it was getting  a bit late. We said our goodbyes. The maids started to tidy up ,i would of helped but I was to exhausted between shopping Isabella and then hospital and shifting then to my wolf was all to much for one day. Damon came with me. We both went to the shower together as it would be quicker. Damon was washing my back with the sponge it was nice. he then started to kiss me on my neck he knew that was my weak spot but i knew what he was doing. So i then turned around and started kissing him we didn't go any further as we were both just to exhausted. We got our pj's on and got into bed. We then started talking about the wedding.  Who we wanted there and were would you like to get married and of course our honeymoon. Damon was like i already no were you want to go. Amber laughed and said you no me so well that is why I love you. We can go to other parts instead just Rome. Damon said that he would like to go to Egypt.  While they kept talking they couldn't stop yawning.. They both said we can continue this conversation in the morning. Good night beautiful. Night said Amber.