33

Clary one day went for a walk through the forest and on her way she could hear noises coming from the tree she knew someone was there so she yelled WHOS THERE? No answer so she yelled again god can you stopping yelling. Clary blushed she couldn't believe how unbelievably hot this guy was in front of her. Clary could sense something with this guy and he smelled gorgeous. That's when clary wolf appeared and started to talk to clary her name is Izzy. She says that this guy is your mate. How could I found him now when I am only 17 but I'm glad I have found my mate. My scent I didn't let it out but then I did. I knew he could sense that I was his mate but we didn't understand because I am werewolf and he is vampire. That's smell is intoxicating it's lovely vanilla and strawberries. MINE he yelled. How is this possible I've been searching for my mate for centuries and never did I think a werewolf would be I'm not saying anything bad so please don't take it the wrong way. I don't no what this mean but I'm glad I found my mate as I hope you are to. Of course how bad manners I have my name is Sebastian and what's your name? My name is clary. He chatted for what seemed for hours because at this stage it was getting very dark and I knew I had go home or Mum and dad would not be happy and would send out the pack to search for me. Sebastian didn't want me to go but I told him if I don't they won't be happy with me. He then came closer to me and put his hand cold on my cheek and kissed me passionately. To be honest I didn't want to go but I had to as I made my way home my name in wolf form found me I was close to the house he shifted back and he was not one bit happy with me. I just told him I found this waterfall and I spent hours there I just loved it and I am sorry for having you and Mum worried about me but I am ok dad ok really. Damon knew she was lying but didn't want investigate anymore with her he will just keep eye on her as he knew it was time for clary and Caleb to find there mates.