23

We were very shocked to hear I was pregnant again. That would explain my sickness lately. We wanted to enjoy our honey moon. After the hospital Damon then took me home I just hope he not mad with me. We got home and I asked Damon are you OK? He said he was OK and are you OK with another baby on the way. Amber of course I am happy I want to have this family with you i love you. We both kissed and i started to cry I thought he was going to leave me. I couldn't stop kissing Damon I loved him so much. I started to take of his top then he said you sure your OK for this. I just ignored him just kissed his lips again this kiss was so full of passion I dont know what came over me but I didn't want to stop. Damon then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He brought me over to the bed and layed me down gently. That night we made love but this time it was full of passion. What ever happened to me but I just needed Damon. We just layed back in bed then and finally went to sleep. We didn't sleep to long probably an hr and half. Wanna join me to the bath or shower he says how about a bath today for a change? I'll just go run the bath bath was actually more relaxing it was massive with jacuzzi in it also so fancy so was this villa I liked it. Bath was full now so we both got in. Damon started clean my back sponge it was nice and we then started talking about our new baby on the way. How excited Damon was and all about new baby on the way and at least clary and Caleb will be over 1 then so at least won't be holding three babies one time. It will be hard work but we'll get there as we always do and I turned and give him a kiss. What was that for? I love you and thank you for everything I no I always say thank you but I really mean it dAmon I don't no what I'd do if anything happens to you. Hey hey don't cry nothing is going to happen to me ok? Ok I said and then he kissed me. As being an alpha of the pack there a lot more duties visiting other alphas and some don't like each other so times there can be fights between but if not stopped can get bad and one could end up dead. We just spent the whole evening at the villa. Damon then decided how about I cook my favorite dish spaghetti bolnes. Yes please I'm actually starving. Damon laughed. Ok babe you get to relax In bed and I'll call when done. Awww but I want to help I said. Nope tonight you relax and I'll cook it's my duties to keep my wife happy by cooking and anything else she would like. Anything I would like you say hmmm I've plenty I'd like. I winked and turned towards the bed. Omg mate is killing us stefan said haha me and you both.