27

After we finished our Chinese we then went and I got a shower Damon decided he'd come with me. He started wash me sponge and started hold me. I could see he was so hurt everything we've gone through in our honey moon. I turned to face him. 'Damon everything ok I no I am hurting I'll always hurt over losing our child but I don't want be depressed and hurt and not leave the villa. He kissed me your so strong and beautiful. I'm a lucky guy. I'll always be here for you as you are for me. We then got out and got dressed and went walk to find the bridge lockets could go on. The people in Rome were so nice and brilliant at there English we could understand everything. We made our way there then on our way there was a wee stall of cinnamon buns and of course now when I love them we both got one. I got another one for later they were super delicious if anyone try's I guarantee you'd love them but hey that's me if I got away with it I'd have cinnamon with everything. I started to laugh at my own thoughts and damon was like are you ok? Yeah I was just thinking something about cinnamon buns of course. Haha you and your cinnamon babe we'll have to have cinnamon with everything we eat ha. Omg damon you just read my mind I was just thinking how yummy it would be to have cinnamon with everything.  We then came to the bridge lockets it was just spectacular the view everything and the water was poor blue just lovely reflection of the sun on the water to.

We wrote out our initials of our names and hearts D&S xx A&S 4ever it said

We wrote out our initials of our names and hearts D&S xx A&S 4ever it said. Least we can say we are here and our kids could see it to when we comeback or come there selfs.  We then went over to the end were you could view the ocean view and omg it was breath taking so we got our phones and took a selfie of us the view behind sun back ground was just a beautiful photo we would treasure. We stayed for wee while there  just lost in our thoughts. Then we started head back. I no we had Chinese super early but I am get hungry again. I dunno why I'm so hungry especially out here I think I'm doing the much exercise that i am just hungry. On our way home we seen dolmio pizza so we went In and got the biggest pizza pepperoni was yummy looking so we took home with us. We put on shadow hunters and just got into bed and ate pizza. Was a good last night in Rome. We weren't leaving till roughly 2pm here time so would be home early enough but clary and Caleb would be sleeping. It will give us a chance get all way when home when they sleep as it will be 9pm. We finished our pizza and just layed back bed didn't budge cuddling. Next thing we both fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up then about 3am and seen how peaceful Damon was sleeping. I give him a kiss and said I love you. I love you to babe and he cuddled me again and with that we were both out for the count.