Honeymoon

We finally got up and fed Clary and Caleb before we left and also made sure we had enough nappies and formula so that Taylor or Isabella wouldn't have to go shop. We said our goodbyes and kissed and hugged clary and Caleb we both felt bad leaving them behind but two weeks will fly in. We left and waved by to all I felt sad but I no we deserved a break away. We started cuddle up and Damon kissed me on my forehead and said all be OK we deserve a wee break away. We then got to the airport were Damon's private jet was. We got inside and champagne waiting for us I think I needed it I laughed. We flew off. I love flying off see all building far distance and clouds. My favorite scene and it was Damon's to. We then put on Netflix's on the plane. There was so many options and Damon says put on bitten all wolfs in it to. Haha really you want to watch a wolf movie yea I do. We fell asleep through the movie I think when flying I get while tired as does Damon. The staff had come down and wake us and told us that we are arriving in Rome sir. We woke up and put on our seat belts. It was so beautiful If I had my ways Id move here but its not so simple when your are part of a pack. The sun was out and the temperature was 25 degrees i could definitely get used to this. Back at home ya dont get much sun always rain cold snow sucks to be honest. I was making sure that I got myself a good tan before I go back home to make Taylor and Isabella jealous. I did suggest Damon give them some time off they work to much. He said he'd think about it. I knew anyway that he would let them. We finally arrived at the villa better to have our own privacy than to stay at a hotel. The villa was so nice so was ha our own swimming pool and Jacuzzi. We knew were we were going first that was the Jacuzzi.  Damon put all luggage's  in our room I just went changed into a bikini so I got in first. Damon then came and also brought red wine with him. It is going to be a relaxing night I think there be no Netflix for sure. We had a lot fun in the Jacuzzi cuddling kissing was really nice just the two of us but I did miss Clary and Caleb. We were to tired to do much so I got dry up and Damon and went to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.