5

Everyone of the pack was out searching for amber. Damon went with Taylor. They changed into there wolves. They searched all the forest beside Damon's house and there was no sign of Amber any were. Damon mind linked the rest of the pack and they couldn't find her either. Damon went of on his own down by the lake he fell down on his knees. He started crying and the more he cried the more angrier he got. He didn't wasn't to lose Amber. He didn't mark Amber so he couldn't feel anything of how she was or how she was feeling. Damon knew then were she went he remembers what Amber would of told him from the other pack and that the packs alpha who abused Amber his mate was out to hurt Amber. She said there was abandoned safe house in town here were they used. Damon got up and mind linked all the pack members to met him at the destination. He says to them i no were Amber is. We need be prepared. Damon arrived at the destination and said to everyone keep your eyes open for anything unexpected to happen. Damon went inside dirty so was a lot of doors. He kept going until his wolf says i can smell mate her. She is hurt. Damon went to the last door on the left and looked threw the door to see that amber was there on the bed all cuts and bruises on her. Damon opened the door and ran to Amber. Amber woke up and said i am so sorry for leaving but i couldn't let you get hurt because of me. Damon said i dont want you get hurt Amber as mates we have to protect one another and be there for each other. Amber mate lily said we need Damon to mark us as it will heal us and make us stronger. Amber said to Damon you need to mark me Damon. Damon didn't want to yet. Amber said please Damon it will heal me and plus i want this i want my life with you. Damon said OK so he started to kiss amber down to her neck, he let his canine teeth come down and he bite amber gently. Amber felt tiny bit pain but after she enjoyed it and with that lily turned amber into fire and with Damon also he was in fire. they were now finally mated and there was no stopping them now. After the fire disappeared amber got up all heals and felt a lot stronger. She was ready to end this now so she got out of the cell and went looking for Eliza. She could sense she was in the top room so she went and Eliza was ready for Amber to come. Amber entered the room and went and charged at Eliza. She attacked her by punching her. Amber was winning but when she stopped punching Eliza hit her. When she hit her Amber eyes turned to black. Amber was no longer there it was lily her wolf. She turned into flames and attacked Eliza and with that Eliza was defeated she was killed. Damon came to the room and seen that Amber was covered in blood. He noticed that her eyes were black and that he wasn't speaking to Amber it was her wolf Lily. Damon said hi Lily he knew what amber wolf was called. Lily looked so angry but with Damon talking to her, her eyes started to change color she was getting calm. Lily said to Damon i will let Amber come back now. Amber was back and she ran to Damon and hugged him. I am so sorry Damon to have put you and your pack in danger because of me. Amber we are mates and you are my Luna so they had to protect you also you are also in charge. Amber kissed Damon with full passion she really loved Damon and so did he. Damon said lets get out of here and go home. Damon pack member destroyed Abandoned safe house and burnt it to the grounds. At least Amber now could be happy with Damon for a while so she thought as happiness never last long always some drama comes along.