34

Clary would do a lot of disappearing were amber and Damon would be trying find her. She switched of the mind linking to her so she wouldn't be found. We all no were she was anyway she was with mate. She knew she can't keep them a secret much longer as her family will find out. She loved being with Sebastian and spending time and also getting to know him. He was telling clary about the research he had done about werewolf's being mates with vampires and yes it has happened over centuries but we are the first since then. I really didn't no how I was to approach my parents especially my dad I think I was afraid but dad I no isn't like that. Sebastian and I would talk about how we would complete the bond of be coming mates and he told me that it is similar to werewolf's except well i am vampire so when i bite we take bit of your blood but wont hurt. I wont pressure you OK in doing it I want it to be special. We need tell our parents now I think. I know we are both afraid. We started to kiss but one thing to another the kiss started to get deeper and deeper were eventually we both went further with our clothes off. My wolf was going mad for Sebastian to finally complete the bond so I said I want you to do it now. Sebastian said no not now. I am ready please Sebastian I want to be closer to you.  Fine he said this is going hurt a bit. He started to kiss my neck next thing I felt his sharp fangs and before he bite me he said are you sure. For the love of god yes now please just do it. He started laugh and with that Sebastian finally bite me. It was so special with completing our bond and with that we finally made love for the first time. I could feel what Sebastian was able feel and think and so could he with me to. I loved this at least now we no we are never far from each other. I could sense my parents were close in wolf form they are out searching for me. Omg Sebastian you need go but when I said that it was to late they were already here.