24

Stefan made dinner I could smell it as I made my way down kitchen I knew it was his favorite dish spaghetti bolnes. I was actually starting to really like myself Damon adds his special stuff in it as I never tasted one good as his. We chatted away and had really good fun. I helped Damon tidy kitchen he kept insisting that he would do but I said no I want to help. We tidied up And I then suggested how about a late night swim Damon said he wanted to and maybe after how about we let Stefan and lily out for a run. Our wolves were getting super excited they wanted out been two days but I know if they had there ways they be out running every day but unfortunately we can't as we are in unknown city and no one here is aware of wolves well wolves of course but not ones like our kind were we would shift from a wolf to human. We went for our swim first this is the life I wish we lived than packs worrying and fighting other wolf people. It's exhausting. We stayed pool hour or two just swimed kissed. We got out we were both naked anyway so we started shift it was so sore shifting cracks bones and canine teeth coming out. We then were shifted to lily and Stefan. We went for our run through the forest was nice at night moon shining in the forest like magic. We could sense and hear anything and would always be aware humans luring through the forest they'd have us killed even with out knowing we are humans to. It was getting very late and didn't want stay out to late we started to head back to our villa, we arrived back and shifted back ourselves again. Man I felt it tonight I was just wrecked shifting wolfs is sore but also drains you. It was late with us but we'd keep contact Isabella and Taylor at home but didn't tell about me expecting yet it's early yet 6weeks. Clary and Caleb are doing good they said keeping us busy. FaceTime tomorrow ok I'm dying to see them. We said our good nights and all. Damon and I headed to the room got changed and just got into bed cuddled up it's a bad habit we really got into but I didn't care our bound is just getting stronger we are inseparable. We both give each other a kiss and said goodnight. I wonder what we are doing tomorrow. Let's get some sleep and see were tomorrow brings us.