30

We finally got home from our trip to Rome was a great honeymoon we had no time to go then to other places that Damon wanted to go to but I said to him we will get to go your places and maybe bring the kids along with us as well.He thought would be a good idea and to take kids with us also. We were wrecked to be honest. Isabella hugged us both and told us we will look after clary and Caleb tonight dont worry OK. I felt bad but Isabella insisted and if Isabella doesn't get her way lets just say you need to RUN. We let her mind them tonight we were jet legged and exhausted. Things were good here thank god no troubles which Damon was so relived. I miss Rome he says just two us but i no babe kids but sometimes i just want to move away and be free. unfortunately i cant i have a family here and I need to protect you all. You are a great father husband and alpha. i kissed him he felt so sad and i couldn't bear see Damon like this. i think from everything that's been going on with losing our baby broke him more. I told him all ok Damon please don't be sad I no it was hard and it was hard on me. Damon just so stressed out everything. How about we go for a run it's been a while for me. So Damon took my hand and we went outside and started to shift. Lily and Stefan were glad to get out and I think would Done us both world of good to get out spend wee bit of time together as it's been so long. We went out for a run down by the shore that's beside our house. It was really good to just spend time ya we didn't want go back either for a bit. I think we were good bit away from home this stage. We told the kids we wouldn't be to long that daddy and mammy went for a run. I can't wait kids start to shift we can all go together then.