Wedding day

Isabella was running through house looking for me

Isabella was running through house looking for me. I didn't hear her for a while but of course she finally found me. She said so sweet us together we were inseparable. I told her sorry but I needed him. Right let's go we've so much to do and so do you dAmon. Yes ma'am he says we all laughed. Before I left the room see you shortly babe I'll be top in Black tux's waiting for you and then we kissed. It was long kiss so Isabella had pull me of him. Hey I said. You will have plenty of that later now let's get you ready please. Aww fine I sighed. Makeup and hair stylist came to the house we were away from the men. They did a lovely job my hair was down with curls was really nice. Thank you guys. Unfortunately I couldn't have champagne so I had juice when we were celebrating. My due date is tomorrow to so I prayed that my babies would wait to then to come. I got on my dress and started head downstairs as we were having the wedding here. I had no parents to walk me up the isle so I asked Isabella even though she was my maid of honor I still needed someone hold me as I can be a bit clumsy when I am nervous. I really don't want to fall especially with my belly flat down. Stop over exaggerating things amber you won't ive got you. Thanks Isabella for everything seriously what would I do without you. We hugged each other. The music started. It's time omg I am so nervous please don't let me fall. Amber I won't ok I've got you. As I walked up the isle I kept squeezing Isabella arm she knew I was bad so she rub my side it's ok she said. I looked up and I seen Damon once we locked eyes one another it was like no one else was here just me and him. I felt happy and the nerves finally went. Hey beautiful he says and kissed my cheek. We headed up were priest was. It was long so was speech. We would say things to each other on how much we love each other, glad we have found you and wouldn't imagine there life's without us together. It was so sweet I started to cry. Damn hormones i said they all laughed. Then it came to, do you amber take Damon to be your wife and amber do you take Damon to be your husband. We both said yes. You may kiss the bride. We kissed but of course there was water surrounding us. Damon says were did the water come from. It's me Damon my waters broke.