Friendly Persuasion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayne slowly woke up, opening her eyes to the bright sunshine flooding her bedroom. She moved to get out of bed but found herself pinned down by something pretty heavy. She turned her head slightly and saw Tom's bed head curls lying on her chest. She grinned as she poked him in the shoulder, which got no response whatsoever so she pulled on his hair until he grunted in response.

"Hmmm?"

"How did you end up here?"

Tom lifted his head and looked around for a moment before trying to focus on Rayne's face. "What darling?"

Rayne sighed and shook her head. "I went to bed alone."

Tom cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly at her before nodding. "Yes, you did, but I thought that you might be lonely in a strange house, so I cuddled up with you." He stretched up and kissed her lightly. "I hope that's alright with you."

Rayne snickered as she stretched, inadvertently kneeing Tom in the crotch. As he winced, her eyes widened a fraction when she felt how hard he was. Pretending to not notice, she stroked his face with the back of her hand. "Such a gentleman. I really should repay your kindness."

She ran a hand down his chest and before he realized what she was doing, she grasped his cock through his boxers. He clenched the sheet in one hand as the other tightened on her waist, his face buried in her neck as he gave a low moan. "Ohhh, god! Rayne... "

Rayne leaned in to nip at his earlobe, something she knew that he loved, whispering in his ear for good measure. "Just relax, baby. Let go."

Tom answered with something that sounded close to a sob as his hand flexed convulsively on her waist. "Rayne, darling. I don't know how long I can... "

Rayne just shushed him and continued to stroke him through the light fabric of his pants, easily falling back into the rhythm that they used to share. Soon, Tom was moaning freely, enjoying the morning attention from Rayne. Suddenly, Tom's whole body tensed up then relaxed as he melted into Rayne, laying heavily on top of her with his face still buried in her neck. Finally, after several minutes, Tom lifted his head to look at Rayne and she was struck by the look on his face. Tom had the serene, sated expression a man got only when he was totally blissed out. She had to swallow hard, thinking that she didn't realize how much she had missed putting that look on Tom's face.

"That was amazing, darling. You didn't have to, but I'm happy you did."

Rayne chuckled and Tom laughed along with her. They lay there together for a little while longer, finally deciding to get showered and changed. As they got up, Tom leaned in for another kiss. "I'll meet you back here and then we'll go in search of food."