Red, White And British

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow."

As she stood on the balcony of their bedroom at Robert's, she felt arms come around her waist and hands come to rest on her stomach. The view in front of her was phenomenal and she sighed in contentment as she leaned back into Tom's embrace and watched the waves roll into the sandy beach below.

"Wow is right. Robert wasn't lying when he said this was one of the nicer views." Tom leaned in and kissed Rayne on the neck. "Happy you came, luv?"

Rayne nodded as she turned her head to receive a kiss from her fiance before breaking out of his hold to walk back inside to their room. The bedroom itself was something to behold as well. Light cream walls with gleaming hardwood floors, it brought a little of nature outside in with varying shades of blues and greens in the pillows and other decorations in the room. "This room is gorgeous as well. Makes me want to redo our house."

Tom chuckled as he followed her inside, sitting in an armchair by the balcony doors and watching as his Rayne busied herself with pulling her bikini and a maxi dress out of her overnight bag. He tried not to stare as she hurriedly shucked off the sundress and underthings she was wearing to don the very small bikini before tying her hair up in a messy bun on top of her head. He was positive that there wasn't a more beautiful woman than his Rayne, at least not to him. He knew that she was self-conscious about her body now that she was showing more, but he also knew that he would never convince her that it just made her more magnificent.

"We can certainly redecorate the house if you like, darling. As a matter of fact, we need to find someone to decorate the nursery when we return to London. I've also got Luke on the task of hiring a wedding planner for us to meet with when we get home. We need to get that particular ball rolling soon."

He watched Rayne shake her head before pulling the maxi dress over her head and straightening it. "I thought we agreed that we wouldn't get married until after the baby was born."

Tom nodded, noticing that the look on Rayne's face had slowly changed from one of contentment to one of frustration. "Of course, luv, but that's just a few months away, and it will take time to plan the wedding that we both want. We just need to start preparations soon."

Rayne nodded as she stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes, knowing that would just make things ten times worse. He wasn't sure what was at issue here, but apparently, something wasn't sitting right with his pregnant fiancee.

"I get that you want to get cracking on the wedding plans, and I agree that we do need to ready the nursery, but I don't really think we need help with either of those things. I can handle both."

Tom sighed before rubbing his forehead as he contemplated jumping off the balcony. "Yes, darling, I'm sure you could, but there's simply no need for you to do so. I would much rather hire someone to take that burden from your shoulders. As I've stated before, we have the money, why shouldn't we use some of it to make your life- and mine- easier?"