With Six You Get Puppy Chow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayne breathed a sigh of relief when Tom shut the car door behind them. Getting through LAX had been bad enough, but Heathrow was like a free for all. Tom and Ben were flanking Rayne and Anna as they were led and followed closely by security. This seemed to make absolutely no difference to the paps pursuing them. Despite Rayne's recent run-in, it was business as usual with multiple cameras flashing and questions being shouted at them as they made their way toward the nearest exit.

Rayne was never so glad to see an SUV in her life as she was the matching ones idling right outside the terminal doors. The foursome had split into couples, with Ben and Anna making a beeline to their car as Tom and Rayne headed directly for theirs.

Once inside, Tom turned to Rayne, running his eyes over her - scanning carefully for apparent signs of distress. "You alright, darling?"

Rayne nodded, still trying to catch her breath. She finally chuckled, blowing a stray curl out of her face. "Yeah, but that was crazy!"

Tom sat back in the seat, letting his head fall back against the upholstery as he shook his head. "Indeed it was. I don't think I've ever personally experienced the press being that ferocious."

Rayne smirked as she suddenly turned and straddled Tom's waist, letting her forehead rest against his. "Well, what did you expect? I've been knocked up by the internet's boyfriend of all people." She snickered as she gave him a peck on the lips. "No wonder I'm the most hated woman on Tumblr right now."

Tom chuckled dryly and ran a hand through her hair. "You do know that I hate that expression, Ray."

Rayne winked at him. "What? Knocked up?" She shrugged. "Well, I am."

"That may well be, but I much prefer 'in the family way', or 'with child'."

Rayne put a stop to Tom's rambling by kissing him deeply before ending the kiss on a sigh. "What are we going to do first when we get home?"

Tom gave her a decidedly lecherous look, eyeing her mouth as if he wanted to kiss her again. "Well... I guess deal with the dogs first, I suppose, then perhaps a nap?" He kissed Rayne on the end of her nose. "Between the eleven-hour flight and running the media gauntlet twice, you have to be knackered darling."

Rayne grinned before biting her lip and giving Tom her best come hither look. "We haven't been together in over a month, Tom. Are you sure you want to sleep?"

Tom groaned as he traced her lips with one long finger. "Well, a bit of a kip might be in order, luv, because after we wake up? I'm going to have you screaming my name... more than once."