The Grand Master And Girls Night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, miss. Is this seat taken?"

Rayne looked up and a huge grin came across her face as she jumped up and threw her arms around Jeff Goldblum's neck. He laughed and lifted her off the ground, swinging her around in the cramped space of the bus aisle.

"Jeff! What the hell are you doing on a tour bus, of all places?"

He set her back on her feet and grinned down at her. "Well, I thought it was you getting on the bus, so I followed along. I wanted to say hi." He looked around as the bus started up and the tour guide started his speech. "I guess I'm stuck now."

He shrugged and sat down beside Rayne as she laughed and introduced him to Abby. They chatted for the duration of the tour, occasionally snickering at Abby as she looked around in fascination. When the bus arrived back at the depot, they all got off and started to part ways as Rayne grabbed Jeff's arm.

"Would you happen to be going to Robert's party this weekend?"

Jeff nodded as he leaned in to kiss her goodbye. "I am! Are you?" At her nod, he chuckled. "Well, it will be a fun time then! See you soon."

Rayne and Abby watched as he walked away from them before Rayne spotted a small boutique on the corner. She grabbed Abby by the hand and started dragging her down the street. "We have shopping to do!" She looked at the younger woman and grinned. "This has been a long day for you. I bet you're ready to head back to London and relax for a couple of days."

Abby chuckled as she nodded, holding the door open for Rayne to walk through into the air conditioning. "I've had a blast, but yeah, I'll be glad to get home."

As Rayne looked through the racks, she grinned at Abby. "Well, I have to say, I've missed L.A."

After Rayne picked out two bikinis and an armful of maxi dresses, they walked back to the car then headed to Rayne's apartment. Abby's flight was less than a few hours away, so she finalized a few details with Naomi before getting ready for Rayne to drive her to the airport and see her off. Just as Rayne was leaving the terminal, her phone rang and she looked to see that it was Tom.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing much darling. Did Abby get off all right?"

Rayne grinned as she started the car. "Yeah, she's headed back to you. Anna's supposed to be here in a few hours, but I don't have to come back and get her. She said she's gonna make a quick stop so she's calling an Uber," she sighed. "I wish you were coming as well."