[13]

She had already returned to her original carefree self.

Cara entered the room with ease as she stretched her body and her fluffy brown tail wagged behind her in slight content. Her body was stiff and sore, and she felt especially weak. Even if her body had healed, she wouldn't be able to use the power of her bloodline for some time until she had gotten a good sleep. And that was the exact reason she was here.

However, as soon as she walked through the door, a voice called upon her in a slightly worried tone "My Lady, you unchained your bloodline?"

"Oh come on Shelt, don't scold me now. I just rode here on a wyvern, and I got to say, those things are uncomfortable to sit on. I could hardly get any sleep" Cara yawned, disregarded the woman before her, and hurried towards the giant bed at the center of the room.

Shelt, the right hand of the sin of Sloth, a troublesome job to hold. She was truly the one keeping the faction in check and running.

A half-breed, much like Cara, having black cat ears on her neatly well-Kemp's hair that traced down to her shoulders. She wore a proper suit of black and white, in the style of a butler, and the black rimmed glasses on her pointed face served to add a bit more charm to her character.

Truly, she looked like the figure of a well managed and intelligent young woman.

Holding her clipboard in her hands, she stood by the bed site and spoke.

"I've just received word that we've been ordered by the demon lord to scout the closest kingdom in the human realm in preparation for the invasion." Her sigh hung loosely within the room.

Cara covered herself with the bedsheets as she sneered into the warmth, her body instantly concealing within as if she laid upon a cloud.

She gave a small mindless sneer, "only because we are the closest faction to the human realm. Giving me so much unnecessary work."

Then she slowly turned over as her head rested against the fluff that was called a pillow.

"Work that we have to do." The proper right hand gently pushed her glasses up in a mild retort.

However, she was bound to be disappointed as the small sound of quiet breathing reached her ears, causing it to twitch slightly. It seemed the great lord of Sloth, Cara Stone, had already delved into the land of sleep and stopped listening quite a moment ago.

Shelt sighed once more and resigned to her fate.

"I'll go get it done."

Her voice trailed as quietly as possible, and as she left the room, she heard a small 'hmm' through her ears, which caused her to shudder.

"You were awake?" She turned and asked.

"No," Cara answered.

"..."

"..."

"I'll be on my way then." Shelt quietly closed the door, it seemed she had already gotten used to the behavior of this lord of her's.

However, just as she stepped out of the door, she bumped into another troublesome fellow.

"I'll go." The girl spoke as her eyes drilled into her.

"You?" Shelt's brows visibly scrunched as she looked down at the figure before her.

Disorderly black hair that flowed down her back like a raging tide. A simple attire of a white blouse with a black belt, a black skirt, and black knee-high stockings to top it all off. Her aura was brutish at best and she looked every bit a human girl save for her fangs, dangerous nature, and daunting black irises amidst a crimson hue.