[39] Advent of Ww and Doges

Maria frowned.

"It was my prey first!" A voice proclaimed, squirming with slight anger.

"Well then, maybe don't let it enter my area when I sleep next time and I maybe won't kill it so easily?" Another voice spoke out in an irritated and bored tone, as if wishing to shoo off the fly that was bugging him.

"What...who in the heck asked you to kill it huh!?! Didn't I say I needed no help and could handle it?!?" The first voice resounded once more...

Maria, although knowing the irritated voice was definitely male, could neither figure if this angered persona was male or female.

Along with Ais, she walked towards the edge of the cliff they had came across, coming closer to the source of such voices.

Finally, when she looked down to see the scene before her, her frown seemed to deepen slightly.

'The heck?' Was her first thought.

On one side; An average height individual that lacked any show of actual muscularity. He wore on him a dull and dirtied yellow shirt and blackened dirtied brown pants. On his neck was a type of black scarf that reached down to his chest and his back, and on his hands were fingerless blackened gloves that revealed his thinnish fingers. His long, soft, golden hair falling to his hips helping highlight his pale, light, skin tone. His expression one of nonchalance as if the world was endlessly boring before his pale azure eyes.

[Name: Endor Stelve

Strength: B

Speed: A

Mana: A

Skills: Explosion (A), Emperor's Will (Rising)

Overall: S]

[Explosion: With this Skill, one gains the ability to create explosions using your mana. Power of explosions is proportional to mana poured within and rank of mana.

Auxiliary: <Steel Skin>; your skin is as hard as steel, nothing can pierce through it without the command of mana. Only those who's mana rank are greater than your own can break through.]

[Emperor's Will: The words of an emperor is law. With your speech, based on the will of a person, you can force them to bend to your command.]

On the other side, two figures.

One; A lankly average height individual, leanly fit, and wearing an attire of all black: black cotton pants, black fingerless gloves, black shoes, black cloak. Save for his silver chest piece. He had a head of lusciously flowing black hair that reached towards his hips just the same as the last figure, a light skin tone, and dark purple eyes.

However, what was odd about this figure was his looks...

Maria furrowed her brows, she couldn't really tell if 'he' was indeed a he.

[Name: Alexis Greenhart

Strength: B

Speed: A+

Mana: B

Skills: Swordsmanship (???), Magic Blade Manifestation (U)

Overall: S]

[Magic Blade Manifestation: Within you lies a land covered in swords. With but a call, you may call upon these blades as you wish. With but a thought, you may enter into that realm as you wish, and drag a person's who's eyesight has locked with yours with you for even the briefest moments.]

"Even 'his' name could pertain to either boy or girl..." She couldn't help but mutter.

Shaking her head, she turned to glean at the figure behind that 'boy'.