[31] (2/2)

She noticed quite naturally the bleeding left hand of her personal guard, yet, that guard of hers currently clutched the blade in her right hand with a gripping force as she looked towards the enemy.

Atop this mana blade of hers, she looked forward to see the blacked crow in the midst of swooping down.

She had carved this three platforms from two melded blades each to be wide enough to step on.

The remainder were the current four that slowly spun within the air right at her frontal outlook.

However, with a thought on her part, they began to spin in intense speed before drilling forwards at a breathtaking speed.

Shooting towards the currently turning demonic crow that was hellbent on facing them.

However, as if having an eye at the back of its head, it flapped its wings with one thundering blow. Instantly blowing the mana blades scurrying about and flipping into the air.

Maria folded her arms and looked over the situation a bit, "Those wings of it are a problem."

The mana blades were currently being called back to her location in haste before wallowing behind her figure.

"Yeah, I have eyes," Arthur replied sarcastically.

Maria looked down at him and smiled lightly, "I have a plan."

Yet, Arthur frowned "What is it?"

She took a moment and turned towards Ais who was at her left, quietly standing atop a golden blade just the same.

"Plan A: I'll kill it." She plainly stated.

Arthur clapped, "What ingenious tactics."

"Plan B..." She disregarded him.

"I'll lead it here, Arthur wraps it up with his blazing rope, and you cut its wings. Simple?"

Ais merely nodded a bit, "If you can."

Saying that, she immediately began her actions.

Shifting her stance across the gleaming blade under her foot. Her left leg paced forwards and her right backwards; just the same as her slightly turned arms.

[You seem to be enjoying this.]

She smiled, "A bit."

The shining mana blade she stood upon instantly crossed the air to face against the demonic beast currently headed their way.

However, the demonic crow suddenly forcefully came to a single halt as its wings produced a single flap.

The wind kicked.

Maria held a small smile across her face as her weapon appeared at her left hand. She jumped and melded the golden blade under her feet into it within a moment.

A single moment later, landing sideways, her hand grasping the hilt of the gleaming blade and her feet plastered on it's blade as it pushed against the wind.

She was sideways, but the blade she held with a singular hand pushed forwards.

"<Light Barrier>!"

A cove of light instantly surrounded her in a full dome, eclipsing even the mana blade under her feet.

The harsh wind crashed into the barrier.

Mild cracks appeared on its surface as if it would break, but she persisted forwards.

She was closing on to its figure.