[31] (1/2)

'We're screwed.'

That was the first thought that went through Shell Chrome's head at that time. Utterly screwed they were-no food. Honestly, who comes into the highest rated strength based dungeon out of the five with such an outcome? Her expression was one of speechlessness as she looked at the gathered prospects before her. They were silent just the same as herself, many myriad thoughts ran through their head.

Finally, after a moment of tenseness, someone spoke out.

"When I heard the word 'dungeon', I imagined a cobblestoned interior of darkness and eeriness, not this..." Maria commented, pointing towards the landscape before her.

The sky actually appearing was ahead of her expectations, much less the full dense greenery and monumental towers placed as if they were chess pieces.

It would seem, a dungeon was not as literal as she had imagined.

"I've never entered one before." Ais agreed with her words in a nod.

Ashe responded, "food had never been a problem for me within a dungeon on whether I had it or not. I didn't think about it."

While Arthur simply shrugged, "I was a bit late on escaping."

At that moment, Shell could hardly believe her ears. In fact, she was truly stunned for a moment. Once, before, she had believed charging 5 gold coins might be a bit much to trek someone through the first floor of Albion's Dungeon. Yet, now, she wanted nothing more than to go back in time and kick herself in the arse for such a thought. 5 gold coins? No, she should have charged way higher for this group of prospects before her!

She gritted her teeth for a moment, "We will have to hunt and eat demonic beasts then."

"Are those safe to eat?" Arthur asked with a raised brow.

"Not quite...huu...what's your name again?" She stopped for a moment as the sudden thought of this newcomer struck her.

"Arthur Springfield."

"..."

"..."

Hmm, that didn't sound quite right to her ears.

"I'm sorry? What did you call yourself again?" She stepped a bit closer to maybe pinpoint just why this name rang so disastrously in her ears.

This time, pointing at himself, the prince answered once more, "Arrrthhhhuuuur Sprriiinnnggggfffiiiieeeldd."

"..."

Ah, it was true after all. Yup.

The entire royal family of this kingdom she lived within was truly strange. Most of her life, she had truly believed it was only nothing more than a myth. Now, she was sure. When people told her that the king had a massive daughter complex, the queen was a scary person when she smiled brightly, the prince had too much of an ego, and that even the princess herself didn't follow common sense. She had seen it as nothing more than legends. Even when they said the source of the information came from gossips from the maids and butlers of the castle during their vacation, she wouldn't take it to heart. Afterall, how much would a maid and butler even know?

Yet, here she was, presented with clear as day evidence. To be honest, even before her job began, she was already fed up.

"Goddammit!" She couldn't help but scream, her voice echoing atop the mountain like mound of earth they were upon.

"Why the heck are two royal family members entering a dungeon!?" She finally screamed out, her finger moving between Arthur and Maria as she stomped her feet.