[33] (1/2)

It was huge, massive, reaching above the trees that outstretched it. Shell had to arch her head upwards in order to simply see it's figure in full.

A massive hulk of a body covered in ash gray fur, save for its brutish face clawed with sharpened teeth and four fangs protruding outwards; two on top and two at the bottom. Two curved horns aligning atop its head that seemed as big as a human child, elongated ears at both sides, and gleaming crimson eyes stared down at the group as if they were ants; with all the fur atop it's body, or just because of its build, it looked as if it held no neck whatsoever.

"What are you doing in my area?" Its voice thundered into the ears of everyone present, resounding with a beastly vibe, as it took a single step forwards.

The ground quaked with that simple step of its full body.

Its legs as bulky and wide as a tree and its feet stretched and looking like those of monkeys, grasping against the earth.

"Are you all deaf!?" This time, taking another step forwards, his voice boomed with growing anger.

Shell took a step back in return.

Her eyes traced up as she watched it lift its massive arm.

'Oh shiet!' She had already activated her skill as she turned around.

Bang

With the ground crashing behind her, Shell jumped away with speed befitting of someone escaping death.

Her body rolled into a crouch before taking a small glance backwards to gleam at the flailing figure.

"I am Bultak!" Its mouth producing saliva that flew every which way.

"Speak when I ask!"

Shell coughed lightly as her body stood upwards, shaking her head slightly of the earlier surprise, she patted her clothing and looked up to its gigantic figure.

Looking at its brutish face, she managed a forced smile.

"I am Shell Chrome," Her voice grew in order to be heard.

"I and my party were simply passing through and have become a bit lost, would you mind letting us waltz towards our destination?"

Bultak looked towards the girl before him, his thought process was quite simple. This was his area, they had trespassed, and....anyway, it wouldn't hurt to consume a soul or two to increase his strength after waking up, would it?

It was definitely surreal. When she saw its smile, Shell wanted to bury her head into the ground.

She began to slowly inch away with a smile plastered onto her lips.

However, when she saw it move its body, she immediately turned around,

"Run!"

As her legs carried her, and the ground behind her quaked with the steps of the beast, Shell berated herself on the thought of even trying to somehow reason with a demonic beast. It didn't matter if it could talk or not, a beast was still a beast. And, likewise, its mind held a simple thought of devouring the souls of humans to increase its own power.

However, she was bound to be disappointed by her own speed.

"Get back here!"

There wasn't any surprise to the fact of the matter. It was definitely faster than her, and quite so, the hands of the beast effortlessly stretched to grasp her figure.