[24] (1/2)

Hearing the proclamation, every single person within the room turned silent. Letting the words drift into the air for a moment, letting them linger amongst their heart for a while longer.

Angus withdrew his weapon from the base of the figure's neck and sat back down. Thomas released his hand from amidst the air, and watched in silence as the icicle that surrounded the figure crumble down into glistering azure crystals before fading the same as they came.

The room was still, no one spoke, each debating the words to their own right.

"Did anyone enter into her good books?" Abraham couldn't help but finally ask, his eyes glancing at the gathered people.

After all, that girl was known as the most powerful figure on this side. And as such, had always abstained from acting within the world. Even still, with her strength, she had not called for an order of full control of their armies, instead, she called for a coalition.

Those were two different scenarios; a full control would mean every army of the five kingdoms would be under her and work towards her goal, which was likely much the same as them, and a coalition was something else entirely.

Meaning, she was calling for teamwork. The most powerful person in the human realm was currently calling for teamwork. It was either that the threat of this upcoming war was truly too big that she would have to step in, or someone had entered into her good books at some point and she was just leaning towards helping the kingdom of Albion out of mere friendship.

No one wanted to believe that this war would become so chaotic as to have the person at the top of the world step in, that was why Abraham had asked that ridiculously stupid question. And it looked as if his strategy of a defensive-oriented front might have to undergo a slight change.

The black cloaked figure shook its head, "my master truly calls for a coalition."

The voice sounded dry, plainly so, but it was still clear to pick it up as that of a young girl's. Sounding not more than 19 years old, the figure took back the <Orb of Records> and stared at the king.

Abraham could finally see the eyes of the figure through the gap at her face. It was silver, almost white, almost blending amidst the eyes, but still--those silver irises shone through faintly. Even more so, with the rays of the sun upon that fraction of her face, it was inexplicably dreadful, in a mystifying presence.

The young king could see a few strands of blonde, almost golden, hair fall from the forehead of the figure and cross her hidden face.

"As much as I would like to use my <Shadow Jump> to move you with me, and traverse this land with the fastest speed possible, it is impossible for me to move anyone but myself." The figure gave a small bow, "I apologize."

He listened in silence.

"Finally, my master sent me to escort you to her location, Abraham Springfield." She stretched out her hand in a show of friendship.

"You may call me Homunculus Number 0."

Taking the hand, Abraham asked back, "do you have a real name."

"Yes, given to me by my master. However, only she may know, and only she may speak it." Number Zero replied plainly as she took back her hand.

"I'll just call you Zero then. Is that fine with you?" The king questioned back.

There was a slight pause, then a small nod of acknowledgment.

"Do as you wish." She simply stated.

Abraham nodded, "alright, Zero, when do we leave?"

"Right Now."

"May I bring anyone along?" His brows creased slightly.