My Kind of Man ▪ I.N

•Yang Jeongin as Thorin Hong
•You as Milly Brewer

•••••••••

Milly's POV

First day of school in School of Performing Arts is really exciting. Students are talking to their friends about summer and laughed about their happy moments. But me? I was just standing in the corridor trying to figure out how to make friends. But then I saw a guy leaning on the wall with his hands on his pocket. He wore the school uniform and his hair is slightly unkempt and that what makes him look so cool.

I approached him and smiled as widely as I can. "Hi, I'm Milly." He just throw a glance at me and looked again at the blank space. He is cool but no fun. But I won't stop until I make him laugh.

Since then, we have been classmates until senior year. Three long years has already passed but I never saw him even grinning widely. "Jeongin~ bogoshipda." I smiled at him. My freshman year is happy because of him and just last year, I realized that I like him. He also know my feelings for him because I already told him.

"I don't miss you." He said. He has always been so cold not just to me but to everybody. He won't talk to you unless it's important.

"I like you." I whispered.

"I. DO. NOT. LIKE. YOU." He said without even glancing at me. I really want to dislike him but I can't. He is the ideal guy for me. Handsome, tall, smart, cool, sensible and talented.

"We've been classmates since freshman year. Destiny right?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Jeongin? Teacher Kim wants to talk to you." One of our classmate interrupted. I was really curious that's why I followed him.

"Jeongin, next week, we will have an outing. I want you to monitor your classmates at that time. Arraseo?" Teacher Kim said and he just nodded and left.

Maybe next week is the right time for me to confess to him. I know he thought that every I like you I told him was all just a joke. So I planned and prepared. I told my classmate to help me light the fireworks I bought when Jeongin and I will start to talk.

Our outing is in a campsite. I decided to hid the fireworks behind the bushes.

"Jeongin, can we talk? Privately?" I whispered to him and he nodded. I went on the spot I told him and patiently waited but as he came, Veronica- the girl who also really likes Jeongin-was with him.

I don't know why my tears fell when Veronica hugged him while the fireworks was displayed on the sky. He saw me. But I run.

I cried really hard when I was already home. This is the day I shouldn't remember but I could not just easily forget about it.

The next morning, I went to school really early with panda eyes. The school is big that's why I decided to tour around to at least make myself a little happier. But as I passed at the musical room, I heard someone playing the piano.

Baby I'm falling
Head over heals
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel
I wish I was holding
You by my side
I wouldn't change the thing cause finally it's real

I slowly walked inside and saw Jeongin singing while playing the piano. My tears fell from my eyes as he continue singing. I can't unlike this guy and that's the only certain thing in my life.

When he finished singing, he walked down from the stage and approach me with a really big smile.

"I know I am really a cold guy. But I still have feelings, for you. You know what, when I was a kid, I can say that I can really live alone. That I was different but then you came. I found you annoying and I don't like you because your stupid. You also follows me everywhere I go and I hate it. But then, one day, I realized that I'm already used to have you around. Sometimes, when I'm walking, I couldn't stop myself from looking behind, checking if you are following me. I'm already used to have you in my life Mills. I like you so much." He said. I can't stop myself from crying. This is really so unexpected. Never in my entire life I imagined about him confessing his feeling for me.

"I like you too, my man."

•••••••••

Cliché, I know. I actually wrote this while I was studying for finals so I didn't bother editing. Hope you still like it. Kamsahamnida~