You're Wrong ▪ Han

Y/n's POV

I walked down the hallway with my eyes half opened. I feel really exhausted. Last night, I was not able to sleep early because my insomia attacked again.

The concealer I used really didn't cover my eyebags so I tried to walk while just looking straight on the floor.

But because I'm not looking to the people I passed by, I was not able to avoid the tall figure I bumped. His chest is hard and he wasn't even startled. I looked up when I already felt the awkwardness.

"Oh! Mr. Han! I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed. His smile met his eyes as he waved his hand to me. Mr. Han is one of the student-teacher who is assigned in our school. A lot of students adore him not just because he is handsome but also because he is so kind and friendly.

"Good morning, y/n! When did you sleep last night?" He asked, tilting his head while checking my face.

"Hehe~ I wasn't able to sleep early, Mr. Han. My insomia came." I awkwardly smile. He just nodded and then slowly patted my head. But I got startled when he lean down and I felt his heavy breathing on my ears.

"You can sleep during my class." He whispered and then continue walking.

• • • • •

Time passed just like a bubble. I was not able to take a nap during Mr. Han's class because our adviser was observing. Ugh! When will I be able to sleep?

"Y/n!" My friend called me. I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows as she slapped my arms so hard.

"Ow! What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"What is wrong with you?!" She said emphasizing 'you'.

"What?" I am confused.

"A lot of students saw you with Mr. Han on the hallway early this morning. Plus you weren't able to sleep last night maybe because you are chatting someone. Hmm~ are you dating with Mr. Han?" She asked.

"What!? If I could, then why not? But you're imagination is totally wrong." I told her that I have insomia last night but she doesn't look convince at all. Ugh! Freak!

"Hi, girls!" Mr. Han entered the classroom, waving his hand to us. Almost all of my classmates freaked out, and that includes my friend.

"Ah, y/n?" I raised my eyebrows while looking at him.

"Yes, Mr.?" I asked. He scratched his nape before coming near me that made me froze.

"I heard your convo. You're wrong. It's not you who I like. It's your sister." He smiled shyly before turning his back on us.

What? He like my sister? I didn't even know he saw her.

•••••••

To shooooorrrrttttt! But anyways, it's hell week next week coz we have exams and recitations to be done so maybe I can't update(as usual). But I just want to say thanks for 60k! Ilysm!