Childhood Sweethearts 2 ▪ Hyunjin

Yeon Sung's POV

After staying in our place for weeks, Hyunjin's family decided to live here in Seoul for good. They are still staying in our place since they haven't bought a house yet.

"Hyunjin? Of all people, why her?" I asked. Today, I went out to go shopping and saw Hyunjin holding my best friend's hand. Since he came back, he started dating a lot of girls. He changes girlfriends like how he change his clothes. He uses his parent's money to satisfy a girl.

"Do you know her?" He asked my friend. The girl looked confused and just shrugged. Tsk! She is just like her bag. Fake!

"I don't care if she is your friend or whatever. There is just two types of girls in this world Yeon Sung. The one I already dated and the one I'm going to date. Got it?" He winked and then left. Seeing how happy he was with that fake btch ripped my heart. I love him.

Months passed. Hyunjin still dates a lot. His parents are already tellling him to stop.

"Hyunjin, why are you doing this to me?" I asked as I slowly wiped my tears. This will be the end. I already told him many times that I really love him but he doesn't care at all.

"Yeon Sung, why are you making everything hard for me?" He asked.

"Why are you always like this?!" He shouted. I cried more.

"You want to know why I'm doing this? It's because I want to fvcking forget you! Why? Huh? Why?! Because I love you Yeon Sung. And we can't be together because we are fvcking cousins. Fvck destiny!" He cursed. I just stand in front of him, not knowing what to say. We are cousins? But how?

"When you missed me, I missed you a thousand times more. When you said you love me, I want to say that I love you too a million times. I love you Yeon Sung. The love I have for you is not what you've imagined." He cried.

"We moved to the States so I can forget you. I can forget about how much I love you. But I can't Yeon Sung. So please make things easy for me. Please?" He pleaded. I'm lost of words. I can't speak. I feel like I'm the most unlucky person when it comes to love. I love him. He loves me. But we can't be together.

• • • • •

Again, thanks for the 5k+ reads!

And shout out to all the readers who will start their classes at June 4! If you feel like you are not ready yet, I feel you!

BTW, what grade are you in on the upcoming school year?

Ps. I always end up typing BTS when I typed BTW😂 just sharing😉