Caring ▪ Han

The guy entered the classroom with a rush, getting his notebook for his next class, trying not to be late. He wandered over the classroom and saw the transferee looking over the window.

"Hey Ally! Isn't it time for your next class yet?" He asked her. Her heart beats became faster as she saw her classmate. They have a strict rule about following the time and now she's violating it.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." She apologized. The guy just nodded and gave her a smile.

She immediately went out of the classroom and run to her next class which is on the third floor. And knowing that she is in the first floor already makes her tired.

"Ally! Why are you late?" One of her friends said. She just signaled her to shut up because the prof didn't catch her.

"Okay, so let's talk about what love really is for you to easily write your short love story." The prof said. She looked at the old lady in front who looked over the classroom, finding someone to answer her following question.

And then her eyes stopped on hers.

"Okay miss, what is the best thing a man has ever done for you ?" She asked the girl. Ally stand from her seat, half trembling. She don't really want to participate during class discussion. She don't want their attention on her.

"He died on the cross for me." She stated. The professor looked so shock and then nodded.

"You must be religious. Thank you, miss." She stated and signaled Ally to sit.

• • • • •

After classes, Ally walked home by herself. It is winter and is already very cold.

"Ally, careful!" A voice said behind her. She looked at the guy and smiled. Ally looked down on her feet and saw that she stepped on a slippery ice.

"Here. Hold my hand." The guy offer her his hand.

"Thank you." She said before reaching it.

"I don't always see you around. But every time I do, you always seem occupied." Her classmate said. Until now, Ally didn't really know his name. She is not really friendly and she only know some of her classmates.

"What's your name?" She finally have the courage to asked him. She heard him chuckle.

"I'm Jisung." He said. He fished something out of his pocket. He gave her his phone.

"Text me if you want to talk. Can I have your phone? So I can save my number in it." He smiled sincerely. She gave her number to his, still smiling. But little did the guy know, she is already nervous. She is not use to interact with people.

The night came. Before she sleep, she received a text. And she didn't expect it.

 And she didn't expect it

She smiled after receiving the text. After all, there are still people who cares.

• • • • •

After watching an anime movie(?) I decided to write this. Thank you so much for reading! I might be updating not so soon since I have a competition to attend.

Ps. I dont really know what title to use for this hahaha