Love Sick ▪ Seungmin

"Love? How are you?" I worriedly asked my Seungmin on the other line. He is sick and he told me last night that he is alone in his dorm. His dormmates are busy practicing football.

"I'm a little okay." He said before sniffling. His voice sound tired and I can't do something to make him feel better. I can't go now to his dorm because I'm currently studying for my exam.

"Do you need anything? Food? Medicine? Tell me." I asked him. I continued writing my solutions on the math problem I'm working with.

"I need you." He said that made me smile. And that's it. I'm going to quit my review for him.

I ended the call and told him that I'm coming. He didn't agree to it because he know how education is important to me. But he doesn't know that he is more important.

I grabbed the box of the new camera I bought for him. It is actually a gift for his birthday but the online store where I order delayed their delivery. I know he is going to be happy about this.

I drive to his dorm which is two hours away from mine, bringing food, medicine and myself to him. The two hours distance we have doesn't really matter to us. We always see each other at least five times a week.

"Love? Please just go back to studying." He sent me a voice message.

"Shut up and rest. I'm driving." I replied to him.

After approximately an hour and 45 minutes, I finally arrived at his dorm. Girls aren't allowed inside but the guard let me in since he knew that Seungmin is sick.

"Love?" I knocked three times. I don't have a spare key of his dorm since he have two more roommates.

"Love. . ." He said when he finally opened the door. I looked at his physical appearance. He looked pale but he is still handsome. He is wearing the hoodie I gave him last winter.

"I have something for you." I said and wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed shyly before reaching the mask on the table. He wore it first before getting near me, giving me the most comfortable and warm hug.

"I miss you." He said and slowly run his finger through my hair.

"Me too. Finally, I'm home." I said and guided him on sitting on his bed.

"Open it." I smiled before giving him my gift. He glance at me first before opening the box. He smiled when he saw what is inside and that makes me happy too.

 He smiled when he saw what is inside and that makes me happy too

"Let me capture the most beautiful view

"Let me capture the most beautiful view." He said and click the camera, pointing on me.

" He said and click the camera, pointing on me

"Lover boy, you aren't sick. You just miss me." I chuckled. He pouted.

"Love sick, then?" He asked.