Left ▪ Hyunjin

"Hyunjin. . . Stay." I slowly whispered. We're in the rooftop of my apartment. The cold breeze of air touches my skin, giving me goosebumps. Hyunjin is standing, looking over the view of city lights.

He is leaving. He's going to his family in New York and I know who's waiting for him there. It's his ex-girlfriend and their parents are already arranging their wedding.

Hyunjin is five years older than me. He is my brother's best friend. We've been together for two years now and his family doesn't like me. They don't want to have a future daughter-in-law who only knows how to solve problems in math and how to analyze research in science. They want something more. An elegant, smart and successful woman. Someone who is already living her dream. And that is Monika.

"You don't deserve me, I'm useless." He said. I sobbed, started to walk near him. I hugged him and I can feel that he is also crying.

"Please. . . Don't give up on me. Don't give up on us." I said.

"You are worth everything on this world, love. And you deserve better. I'm sorry, love." He said and let go of the hug. He started walking away from me without looking back.

• • • • •

Short update for today! Thank you so much for reading♡ Who's excited for Stray Kids comeback? Please raise you foot hahahaha