Chance ▪ Han

Han Jisung as himself
You as Jennie Nakahara

••••••

"Your my Justin. But why am I not your Selena?" I asked him, trying to stop my tears from falling. We are actually in the supermarket but I do not care about the people around us.

We have been together for a year but it all ended because he said he fell out of love. He f-fell out of his fvcking love for me. Knowing it, hurts me.

"Is she the reason?!" I blurted out. I stared at the girl beside him. I hate her so much to the point that I want to punch her.

"No. Jennie, I told you, I fell out of love." He said.

"Fell out of love?! Huh?! Fell out of love?! I really hate you Jisung! Just because I am not as good as her? You'll see! Someday, you will regret everything. Every-fvcking-thing." I said, immediately wiped my tears.

"Jennie, I am really sorry. Why can't you just understand?" He asked, looking really frustrated.

"Why can't I understand? Because this is just so unfair!" I shouted.

"Lisa is not the reason why I broke up with you."

"Broke up? When did we break up?" I sarcastically asked.

"Please stop." He said. He is already embarrassed with all the people staring at us right now.

"Jisung, a break up should be mutually decided. I did not agree Jisung so we are still together." I said.

I looked at the girl beside him." Bye hoe!" I said and walked passed them.

It is actually already a year. But I can't still forget about it. I can't stop thinking about my past relationship with Jisung. He is the perfect guy for me. When we are still together, I actually imagined him as my loving husband. But it did not happened, God has another plan.

Today, I'm walking alone around the busy street of Seoul, South Korea. It is my first time visiting in this country, and everything is just purely amazing.

I saw a cute teddy bear at a stall not far away from me.

"How much does this cost?/Eolma-eyo?" I said together with someone beside me. I slightly chuckle, slowly turning my gaze at the person beside me.

"Annyeo- JISUNG?!" I shouted in surprise. He smiled and nodded.

"It's been a while." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I said, trying to act cool.

"So are you staying here for good?" I asked him. He nodded as he payed for the bear I'm supposed to buy. He looked at the bear and handed it to me.

"Are you giving this to me?" I asked.

"Yeah. I know you really like bears." He laughed. God! I miss him so much but I just can't hugged him. For sure he is still with Lisa right now.

"So, I really need to go. See you around?" He said.

"See you." I smiled. I suddenly love to stay in Seoul for good but no, I can't.

I walked and then hopped when I was on my way at the residence I'm staying at. I can't contain my happiness.

•••••

After a week, I decided to visit Nami Island. I called my friend Rosé to come with me.

"Hey! So sorry. I can't go with you. There is an urgent meeting in the company I am working with." She apologized.

"No, no. It's okay." I said to assure her that I'm okay.

"By the way, someone will be waiting for you at Nami Island. Have fun!" She said and ended the call.

When I arrived at Nami Island, surprisingly, Jisung was also here. I waved at him and immediately crossed the road out of excitement. And then, unexpected things happened.

"Jennie!" I heard him calling my name before everything went black.

•••••

Jisung's POV

"Jisung! What hap-p-pened?" Rosé cried on my shoulder. I can't still process what just happened. Jennie? Was hit by a truck? Fvck this life! I've always been waiting for the chance to get back to her. Yes! After we broke up, I realized that it is still her. She is still the one that I love. I can't just leave Lisa because if I do, I know she'll abort her baby. My child. I am a good father to my daughter now, but I am not happy. Jennie is my happiness, my life, my home, my love.

I am supposed to win her back but I lose the chance. She's gone...

•••••

You've notice right? Actually, I used Blackpink members name(except Jisoo) because I also love them so much! Annyeong Co-blink!