Bro's friend ▪ Felix

"Y/n!" Your brother keep on shouting and knocking your door as you continue putting makeup on.

"What?" You asked.

"Open the door, will you?" Irritation is too obvious in his voice. Today, you are going to your grandma's house because it's her birthday. 73rd birthday to be exact.

You stand up from your seat and opened the door. You raised your eyebrows while looking at your brother. He is wearing white long sleeves that is folded up to his elbow, black pants and most especially, the wrist watch that your grandma gave him when he was sixteen.

"You look like a human today, bro! Keep it up!" You said and run passed him towards your living room. You run as fast as you can because you are expecting him to catch and tickles you but he didn't. Instead, he just slowly walked down the stairs like a son of a prosperous  business man and a smirk was shown on his face.

"That is not a really good attitude lil sis." He stated. You raised your eyebrows, wondering what happened to your brother that makes him act like that.

'Is it because of his clothes? Or is he practicing how to speak like a real 22 years old?' You thought.

"Bro, what happened to you? Are you practicing an act?" You teased him. You chuckled while looking at him before he points at something at your back.

"Bro, meet my little sis. Y/n, this is Felix, my friend." He said while tapping his shoulder. You looked at the man in front of you wearing silky navy blue long sleeves, black pants and eyeglasses. He looks cute for you but you prefer someone same as your age.

"I'm not the only one who is going to act, sis. It's the both of us." He chuckled. He looked at his best friend before giving him a key. Your car key.

"What do you mean?" You asked, clueless about what is happening and what is going to happen. Felix just followed your brother to your garage so you just followed them.

Before your brother enters his car, he said "You have a boyfriend for today, sis. Remember, Felix is not just my friend. He is your boyfriend." He winks and enters his car. He drove as fast as he could that Felix couldn't barely follow him.

"This is so annoying." You whispered under your breath.

"I heard that." He chuckled. You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows. 'This guy thought we are close.'

"I didn't know that Chan's sister is cute." He softly laughed.

"I'm a high schooler, Mister. Don't hit on me." I reminded him. He laughed loudly that it feels like it's echoing inside the car.

"You thought I'm hitting on you? I don't like kids." He said straightforwardly.

"I'm not a kid!" You exclaimed. You looked at your outfit. Pastel pink loose long sleeves, white skirt and sneakers. You realized you may somehow look cute.

"Now you act like a kid." He said.

"Shut up! We're not close." You said and close your eyes.

• • • •

"Hey. . ." A soft voice called. You didn't open your eyes but you felt a soft tap on your cheeks.

"Mygosh!" You shouted when you opened your eyes. Felix face is really near you.

"What are you doing?" You asked him. He sit back and his eyes also widen.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to wake you up." He explained.

"Whatever." You took off your seat belt and get off the car. You walked near the gate of your grandma's house but before you enter, a warm hand hold yours.

"Remember, I'm yours for today." He smiled warmly. This is the the first time that you saw him smile genuinely.

You felt that your hands are sweating and even though you hate him, it is still embarrassing.

"I'm sorry but I have sweaty hands." You stated. He just smiled and hold your hands tighter.

"It's okay. I have sweaty hands too." He laughed.

You enter your grandma's house and everybody's attention is in the both of you.

"My Princess! I missed you!" You grandma said and gave you a warm hug.

"Happy birthday, grandma." You greeted her.

"So who is the guy?" She asked and look at your uncles and aunties who are sitting at the sofa behind her.

You looked at your brother who smiled slyly on the corner with his hands on the shoulder of an unfamiliar girl. You want to slap his face right now.

"This is my boyfriend grandma. His name is Felix." You introduced Felix. As a sign of respect, Felix bow down.

"I'm relieved that you already have someone to take care of you in the future." You grandma said and together, they all laughed.

The day finally ended. You drive back to your house but you stop over at a cafe.

"Thank you for today, y/n." Felix said. You looked up to him while you are still drinking your milk tea.

"For what?"

"For spending the day with me. I know you hate me but yeah." He awkwardly laugh.

"I don't hate you now."

"I know." He said.

"I don't know why but I'm used to being lonely, lately I've been so lonely, and I realized that it actually hurts." He said while looking at the window.

"It's okay to be lonely but always remember that you are not alone. And you have me now."

• • • • • • • •

I just saw I am YOU dance practice and I'm really really so in love with it. I want to learn it right now coz I know it's a long way to go. The choreography is so hard for me. But yeah, I love Stray Kids.

Also I heard that Stray Kids is coming to Philippines next year! And BTS is also rumored to have a concert in the Philippines which is also next year. I badly want to go but my wallet won't allow me 😭💔 I already saved so hard but it is still not enough. I don't know how other high schoolers can go to concerts without the help of their parent's money. I'm sooooooo broke

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I love you all so much♡

Ps. I didn't proofread it(as usual) so sorry for typos(my keyboard really loves me) and incorrect grammar.