Comic Book Store ▪ Woojin

I am always been the kind of girl nobody likes. I am unattractive and ugly. And the worst part, I am not smart.

Since I have 2 sisters, most of the people we meet compares me to them. They said that I looked like an adopted child because my mom and my sisters are all pretty. Even my little brother look like a kpop idol at a young age. They are all harsh but I'm already used to it.

I am always been lonely at school because nobody wants to be my friend until I met this guy in a comic book store. . .

Ugh! My head hurts again. Why am I always getting headache when I'm on my period? Aish. . . I will just go buy myself an ice cream.

If only I could command my brother to buy me one.

"Bro, can you please buy me ice cream?" I attempted to asked him if he would.

"Sis! Can't you see?! I'm playing!" He said, didn't even bother to throw a glance at me.

"Sis! Please buy me ice cream." My sister turned her gazed on me while she is fixing her eyebrows.

"Aish! I'm busy." She said and continue what she is doing.

I slammed the door as I leave the house and I could really hear Mom's shout.

I went straight to the convenience store and buy all the foods I crave.

Before I went home, I decided to walk in at the comic book store I usually visit.

"Hmm. . . Is there any new released here?" I said under my breath. I scanned all the books, including the ones above that I can't surely reached.

"Ohmygod! It's already here!" I freaked out as I saw the book I am waiting for weeks already. I tried to reach it but instead of holding the book, I touched someone's hand.

I startled and immediately stepped back.

"I'm sorry, sorry." I apologized without even looking up but when I hear no response, I raised my head and saw his furrowed eyebrows.

Ohgod! He must be a celebrity. He looked so damn good.

"Here." He said and handed me the book. I accepted it and immediately bow.

"Thank you! And I'm really sorry." I said and walked as fast as I could.

"Hey!" He called out. Lucky me there is no other people around except me, the cashier and him.

"Y-yes?" I startled.

"My name is Woojin. I'm new in this neighborhood." He said but doesn't even smile at me.

"Oh! Welcome!" I said awkwardly.

From that day, I kept on coming to the book store that I usully does and expect him to be around. I think I immediately develop a crush on him.

"Minrin, come with me." He said as he passed by me as I am on the hallway.

"Oh okay." I said and followed him. He continued walking, not even minding if I'm following or not.

He brought me to the rooftop.

"It says 'authorized personel allowed'." I read the sign and glance at him.

"Just shut up." He calmly said. We entered the rooftop and I was so amazed at what I saw.

"Here." He handed me a paper bag. I opened it and saw a lunch box.

"What's this for?" I asked. He keep on staring at me without answering.

I opened the lunch box and the smell of good food filled the air around us.

"Is this for me?" I asked and smiled a little.

"Yes. Eat up. I heard you haven't eaten your breakfast yet." He said.

Oh! Is Woojin caring for me? Am I already having a friend?

• • • • •

This is really lame hehehe but I got really addicted to True Beauty on Webtoon. Have you read it already?