Twitter ▪ Woojin

"Mom? I'm home!" You shouted as you slumped yourself into your seat. You are dead tired from all the projects and paper works at school and you miss your other world. Online.

You gained a lot of friends online because you are posting updates about a guy who loves chicken. His name is Kim Woojin. A guy your age that is famous for his super funny memes and awesome food vlogs. You love him since one of your friends posted a picture of him eating chicken.

You opened your laptop and directly open the chat room for Woojin's fans.

@Woojin×Y/N: I miss you guys!

@Woojins_queen: Woojin missed you too    haha

@Woojin×Y/N: Yah! Why did you laugh? He really missed me you know. He just messaged me.

@TammyKim: Dream On!

@Woojin×Y/N: Huhuhu. . . I hate you guys

You were about to stand up to when your phone beep. It was a message from twitter.

@jinnie: Hi! I just wanna ask you something if it's okay with you.

@woojinshii: sure thing. What is it?

@jinnie: have you been to woojin's fan meeting?

@woojinshii: yep? Wae?

@jinnie: cause a fan of woojin that I have chatted before told me that you are so beautiful in person. I was just curious haha

@woojinshii: huh? Me? Are you sure? How did you know my username then?

@jinnie: he told me your username

@jinnie: i think you know him

@woojinshii: i'm flattered haha

@woojinshii: well, maybe i know him. I would be really happy if i will see him in person soon. That would be really great!

Seen. After minutes of waiting for his reply, you went to the kitchen to get water. Your Mom wasn't home yet. Maybe she is busy with her business.

Your Mom doesn't care about you going to fan meets and joining fanbase. She just supports you since you are happy with what you are doing.

Another beep from your phone startled you. It's a reply from @jinnie.

@jinnie: see you then

@woojinshii: see you! BTW what is the username of your friend?

@jinnie: @chicken_lover

You search 'chicken_lover' on the search bar and his profile is Woojin. You thought that maybe he is his fan too.

You stalked him and so his updates about Woojin. About fan meets and merchandises. He also owns an online shop selling unofficial merch for Woojin.

'Woah! Woojin is going to be really big!' You thought.

You saw an announcement about the fan meet. The information wasn't complete and you really need to DM him.

@woojinshii: hey! When is the fan meeting?

@chicken_lover: hey! Next week in _____ hotel.

@woojinshii: someone told me that you said I was pretty haha. Is that true?

@chicken_lover: woah! I bet its jinnie?

@woojinshii: yep haha

@chicken_lover: don't mind him. He's just bored haha

@woojinshii: did you see me at the past fan meet?

@woojinshii: sorry if i bothered you big time

@chicken_lover: yep

@chicken_lover: it's okay

@woojinshii: so see you?

@chicken_lover: see you ( heart emoji )

Your chat with him ended. Actually, you have a lot of chatmates that are also a fan of Woojin. The one you really miss was @cocacolababe who is also a guy. He is the one you really treat as a real friend. He chats you everytime, not just because he is bored. He told you almost everything but right now, you did not hear anything from him.

'Maybe will see each other at the fan meet' you thought.

The day came. You wore a simple midriff hoodie and ripped jeans paired with your adidas sneakers. You aren't the kind of girl who likes dresses and skirts.

Before you went to the venue, someone messaged you.

@cocacolababe: imissyou ( sad emoji )

@woojinshii: i super duper miss you! Huhuhu you did not chat for like weeks

@cocacolababe: i was busy preparing for something.

@woojinshii: you coming to the meet?

@cocacolababe: haha i told you that i will never be able to go to his meet.

@woojinshii: I really wanna see you personally. So bad, so bad

@cocacolababe: me too.

@woojinshii: i need to prepare already. Talk to yah later ( wink emoji )

You went to the venue where the fan meet will be held and saw that there are already a lot of people.

When it is already your time, you immediately enter the small room where Woojin was waiting for you. He looked at you straight into your eyes as he stand up and slowly walks towards you. You feel uncomfortable with how the way he looks at you and it is really weird that he didn't wait for you at your designated chair.

You looked at him and think how lucky of you to be able to see him in person but the minimal print on the shirt that he is wearing caught your attention.

'I am cocacolababe'

You looked really surprised as you slowly point your fingers to him

"Woojin, are you. . ." You did not finish your statement as he cut you off.

"Yes, I am."

• • • • • • • • •

Basically, this chapter is about trust. Nowadays, social media apps are one of the ways to connect with the people around us. It is good but we shouldn't easily give our full trust to them since we don't really know their real personality( except for those you already met personally ).

A lot of fillers(correct me if I used the wrong term) was added 'cause it will be really short if ever I will write something straight to the point.

Xoxo,
Assylayym~