Not Allowed ▪ Felix

"Hey Sasha! Get down, you lazy btch! You have so much work to do!" I could clearly hear the loud shouts and knocks from my sister behind my door. It's still
6: 30 in the morning but everybody is awake to prepare for the coming of our relatives. Seriously? Why are they staying here? They could have just check in in the hotel. And thinking that I don't even know single one of them makes me so annoyed. Everybody, especially my sister is excited to see them again. Excited to see her childhood playmates. But me? I'm not. I can't even remember the last time I saw them.

"I'm coming!" I just said it to stop her.

"I'll give you 30 minutes." She warned me. I just softly giggled and get up. She is easily pissed. I'll surely be here in my room for an hour.

I checked my phone if there are any messages and just what I expect, my boyfriend chatted.

Felix:

Morning love! I woke up early for a trip. Call me if you're awake. Aryt?

Felix and I have been together for like almost a year now. We knew each other on twitter and we chatted a lot and I think that is the reason why I fall for him. I mean, there is no sixteen year old guy like him in my school. He is so sweet, very considerate and kind- hearted. He accepted me and respected me so much.

We met one time but that wasn't long enough. And yes, we have a long distance relationship.

I tried to video call him on messenger but he didn't answer it.

Felix:

Later love. Sorry

Me:

Okay. Enjoy your trip!

My parents doesn't really know about my relationship with him because they will just probably judge me.

'How could you be in a relationship with someone you knew on the internet?'

'Are you sure he is a good person?'

'You're so stupid for falling in love with someone you don't know personally.'

--

Afternoon came. All of us prepared ourselves because we will go to the airport. I wore my army green polo tucked in in my Zara beige shorts paired with my Fila disruptor.

"Aren't you feeling any cold?" My sister asked. I looked at her from head to toe. She is wearing a sweater, jeans and combat boots.

"Seriously, it's summer. You don't have sense of fashion." I rolled my eyes on her while she looked really pissed. I entered the car first and fix my hair.

"Did you rent some van or something? They won't fit in here." I said while checking my phone.

"Of course, we did. We're not stupid." My sister said. I could really hear the soft chuckle of my dad, probably amused of my sister and I's cat fight.

It took us almost two hours before we arrived at the airport. Felix still didn't contact me but I'll wait. I'll probably be busy entertaining our relatives.

"They're here!" My mom said in excitement. She approached the group of people consist of mostly oldies, same age as her.

I didn't really care until a guy showed up near the door. He is wearing mustard yellow hoodie and black jeans and beside him is a luggage.

"Felix?" He probably heard my whisper because he stared at me. I slowly walk towards him before I started to run fast and hugged him.

"I miss you." I spoke.

"I miss you too." He replied. We broke the hug before facing me.

He smiled widely. "I was suppose to surprise you. My family will have a vacation here and I thought why not visit you, right?" He chuckled.

"Felix! I didn't know you are that close to your cousin." Both of us looked at the woman who has the same feauture as my mom. I then glance to everybody and all of them are looking at us with confusion.

"Cousin?" He asked.

"Yes, you are cousins."

"Oh no. . ."

•••••
I didn't proofread this as usual(I'm sorry for my laziness) but thank you so much for 80k. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80K READS uwu

I already knew that some country allowed cousins to have a relationship with each other or even marry each other but here in the Philippines(not all Filipinos), it is consider as incest so please understand my thought regarding this oneshot. Thank you so much for reading!

Spread positivity everyone!♡