Love Letter II ▪ Bang Chan

Didi's POV

I walked to the counter of our canteen peacefully, bringing the portfolio I'm going to pass for today. This is the first time I felt really nervous, beyond nervous to be exact. I'm going to pass a project that decides my grade for the semester.

The ring of my phone startled me. The students' around the area looked at me which is really embarrassing.

"Hey." I softly said, answering the call. I don't know who it is because I'm not able to looked at the caller's id.

"Good morning, baby." Mom's soft voice made me smile for a little while. I went to the nearest empty table and sit on the chair, putting my things on the table.

"Morning, ma." I greeted her. She sigh.

"It's okay, baby. Don't feel really nervous about passing that project of yours."

"How did you know?" I asked. I'm wondering how did she knew that I'm like trembling out of nervousness.

"I'm your mom. Don't worry. I checked your project last night. . .they are amazing." She stated the words I'm waiting to hear.

"Thank you, ma." I said before she ended the call. I'm already used that mom never said goodbye during calls because she just don't want to.

"Christian!" A sweet voice of a girl echoed in the canteen. She looked at the direction where Christian and his friends entered. All of them have a girl with them except for Christian.

"Hey Mara!" Christian waved to the girl. He accidentally glanced at my direction and he nodded at me.

I stand up from my seat and went out of the canteen.

"Ugh! I forgot to buy hamburger."

"I bought two."

"Oh! You startled me." I uncomfortable said. Christian is smiling in front of me, handing me a hamburger.

"Take it."

"Thank you but it's okay. You can have that." I smiled and started walking. I need to go pass my project early or my prof will get angry with me.

"Are you free tonight?" I stopped on my track without facing him.

"No." I shortly replied and continued walking.

• • • • •

Six in the evening, I'm still not home. The rain didn't stop and all I think is how to get to the nearest bus stop.

"Hello, Di." I panicked when someone spoke behind my back.

"Gosh! Why do you always startle me?" I complain. I will have a heart attack if this happens again. I'm in an empty corridor with only dim lights open.

"Sorry 'bout that." He chuckle. He looked at the dark sky for awhile before he looked at me.

"Let's go?" He asked. The rain is still not stopping.

"It's still raining." I said.

"Don't mind it." He said and grabbed my hands. Both of us we're just walking to the gate, letting ourselves get wet.

"Do you always do this when it rains?" I asked.

"Yes. It doesn't always rain anyway. I let the rain down on me so no one could see my tears." He stated. I looked at him. He looked deep into my eyes and then he looks down on our hands. He hold mine tightly as we continue to walk.

I hate him but holding his hand is more comfortable for me now.

"I may look like the happiest but I'm always sad." He continued.

"Di, I missed you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked out of curiosity. I really feel that there is something going on with me and Christian but I just can't figure it out.

"I think a lot about you more than I probably should." He said. There was a long silence before we reach the gate.

"If we could go back in the past for one day, would you fix them?" He asked me.

"What will I fix if I don't remember a thing?" I faked a laugh.

"If we could, I will spend more time with you. I won't ignore you anymore, I will play with you, I will study with you, I will do everything to make you happy." He said.

"What is this all about, Christian?"

"I'm your first love, Di. And you are also mine. I love you. Still." He said and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I should slap him but I can't because he seems to be so serious.

"You may not remember me right now, but I'll bring you back to the past with your 143 love letters." He smiled.

• • • • • •
Requested by: KimRiAnLuv

So here it is. I'm really sorry 'bout this hahaha. Hope you still like it!

Thank you so much guys for reading!