Mr. President ▪ Felix

Twice Tzuyu as Reina Jane Gualdalajara
Lee Felix as Frank Piquero

• • • • • • •

Reina's POV

"Good morning!" I shouted in front of the dining table where my family is eating. They all looked at me and smiled. I kissed my parents' cheek before eating. My favorite breakfast was serve. Pancakes.

"So is it really okay for you Reina to transfer to a regular school like your sister?" Mom asked. Today, I'm transferring into a regular university. It's gonna be my first time because I'm in an all girls school since I'm six. My parents want me to stay to that school because they said I'm a brat. But I've changed so they allow me.

I happily nodded. "Yes mom! I'm really excited and looking forward to have good friends." I said. I have been eager to find new real friends because I'm already sick of the old fake ones.

Mom smiled widely. I glance at my sister Julie who glared at me. "What?" I asked. She is always been annoying and a total kill joy. For sure, she has something to say again.

"Don't you ever dare come and join to my circle of friends." She said with authority. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Why should I? I will never join your circle of friends since your friends are all old dolls. You know Annabelle?" I faked a laugh. She dropped her utensils and went out in the dining room.

1 - 0

"Reina, don't talk like that to your sister. She is older than you." Mom said. I looked at her and nodded, trying my very best to at least look innocent.

"I'm going mom, dad. See you after school!" I shouted. I went out of the house. A car is already ready waiting for me but I refuse to ride in there. I'm already sick of riding comfortable cars.

I walk fast towards the entrance of the subdivision and waited for a tricycle to passed by. My schoolmates from my old school told me that riding a tricycle is pretty fun. It feels like you are in a bumpy road which is exciting for me. I'm really ignorant when it comes to these stuffs.

When I arrived at the school, the guard was looking at me from head to toe. I smiled and showed him my form for transferring. I'm still not enrolled and I think they have a rule here which is usual in private school. No I.D, no entry.

He let me in, telling me directions where I can find the school's registrar.

"Excuse me?" Someone said from behind my back. I looked over my shoulders to see if I am the one he was calling.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked and pointed myself. I looked at the guy in front of me. I can say that he got the looks which is called cute. Jet black hair, hazel brown eyes, eyelashes that I think he doesn't deserve, long nose and thin lips.

"Yes. I'm the president of the Student Government. Do you think you are not violating any rule?" He asked with a straight face.

"Do you think I am?" I asked sarcastically.

"You are not wearing the school uniform and I. D. Detention for one hour after classes." He said and wrote something on a paper.

"Excuse me?" I raised my tone. I looked at him from head to toe before grabbing the paper where he just wrote something and slowly tear it in front of him.

"I'm not violating any rule, Mister. I'm a transferee. Do you know what that means? Sometimes, you have to ask first." I said and walked passed him. I looked back at him and saw that he is scratching his nape. Probably embarrassed of what happened.

When the school registrar already gave me my schedule, I went to my first class. English subject.

As I stepped inside the room, everyone's eyes is on me. Some are smiling while some are talking with their friends.