Gamer ▪ Lee Know

Ish

"Layla! Can you please lower down the volume of your speaker?! I can't concentrate!" I yelled at my friend who is practicing her dance for audition to be part of the dance troupe in our school.

"What? I can't hear you!" She yelled back at me. I glance at my phone and stand back, plugging off her speaker. She looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"What? I'm playing rank game and I can't concentrate. Don't look at me like that." I said.

An enemy has been slain!

You have been slain!

"Oh shit!" I run fast and grabbed my phone. I glared at Layla and continued playing.

I have been playing mobile legends for six months now. I don't really know but I got addicted to it the first time I played it. I like to use the hero Miya, Kimmy, Zilong, Harith, Hanabi and many more. It's challenging but I'm proud to say that I'm already Legend V.

After the rank game, thankfully we won. I'm not the MVP but atleast I got an additional star.

Someone message me so I opened it.

Blackhoe:

Nice game!

Hugejin:

Thanks!

I replied even though I don't really know if we team up already.

Blackhoe:

How long have you been playing?

Hugejin:

Six months I think

Why?

Blackhoe:

Just curious

You played so well

Hugejin:

I can't even remember playing with u

I'm sorry

Blackhoe:

You're honest

I like that

Hugejin:

You mean you like me?

Hshshs

Blackhoe:

No hahahaha

But I like Ish from my school

I got startled when I read my name. Does he know about me?

Hugejin:

From what school are you?

Blackhoe:

Queen University in the north

Hugejin:

Me too!

Blackhoe:

Why dont we meet up?

Hahahaa

Hugejin:

Okay but can we meet up today already?

I have to study for exams

Blackhoe:

I don't even review hshahah

But okay sure

Hugejin:

Let's meet up at the dance complex

I turned off my laptop and immediately fixed myself. "Are you coming with me at the gym?" Layla asked. I want to answer her that I'm coming for another person but she's my bestfriend and I dont want to hurt her so I just nodded. I wore my favorite shirt paired with my BT21 Reebok sneakers.

"Omg!" Layla screamed while we're walking. She looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"What?" I asked, emotionless.

"Minho is going to the dance complex. Kyaaaah!" She screamed again. I smiled at her and lowkey fixed my hair. I'm gonna be seeing my long time crush any moment from now.

We arrived at the place where the auditionees for the dance troupe would apply. It was supposed to be just an audition but it looks like a serious program from all the students that gathered.

I wandered my eyes at the venue, trying to spot Minho. And it is not really hard to look for him because he look uniquely handsome among everyone around.

I slowly walk towards where he is standing and lowkey glancing at him. I was just trying to glance but it end up staring at him. He maybe notice that someone is looking at him because he looked at me and showed me a smile that could let my soul out of my body.

"Ish. . ." He mentioned my name. I raised both of my eyebrows and awkwardly waved, trying to hide that I'm trembling.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked. I nodded and take a quick glance at the people around us.

"I'm looking for the user named Blackhoe." I said. I noticed that he stiffened and looked around. He tightly grip my arm and grabbed me at the corner of the bleachers.

"Are you Hugejin?" He asked while looking at me intently.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Fvck. So you already knew that I like you?" He asked.

"Sort of. But how?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Okay, fine. I like you since middle school and I could not dare to tell you." He confessed.

I smiled and softly said, "I like you too."

•••••••••••

I'm sorry for this update and for not updating. It's just that I'm really busy with school and the wattpad update is just not right. It keeps on crashing and ugh it's frustrating. Tysm for reading