Baby Boy ▪ Seungmin

Y/N's POV

Rays of sunshine blinded my eyes, waking me up from a good night sleep. I sat up from my bed and looked beside me to see if my baby is not awake.

"Eomma. . ." A sweet voice called me. He is already sitting on the bed and his deep eyes are looking at me.

I hugged my baby and he hugged me back. I could stay like this forever. Together with my baby and his father, of course.

"Appa? Appa where?" But he have favoritism.

I stand up from the bed and faced him. He innocently looked at me. My baby Eunwoo is already 3 years old now. He loves to play but not with me. He is a Daddy's guy and that's not what I like. I mean, I want him to be really close to me but I think he just really loves his daddy.

I planted a small kiss on his forehead before carrying him to find his daddy. We went to the kitchen and saw Seungmin cooking the breakfast. He is half naked and his broad shoulders are facing us. He also wore my pink apron and pink glove. What a cute daddy. . .

"Appa!" Baby Eunwoo exclaimed. I put him down and as what I expected, he run to his Dad and hugged his left leg. They both look cute together.

"Baby! Don't go near Appa. I'm cooking." Seungmin said and slightly pushed Eunwoo towards me.

"Okay. Shopping later Appa?" Eunwoo asked. Eunwoo is so fond of shopping. He likes buying new toys and books. He also want to buy matching outfits for us. I lift him and let him seat on the kitchen counter. Seungmin turned his head to us and smiled.

"Yes baby." He shortly replied and continued cooking.

After breakfast, we already prepared to go. I wore a blue long sleeves with white stripes paired with a white skinny jeans. Seungmin also wore a long sleeves same as mine and also a white jeans. Eunwoo chose our outfits. He wants us to go on a family date together after shopping.

 He wants us to go on a family date together after shopping

We went to the mall

We went to the mall. Eunwoo excitedly choose things to buy. Whenever he picks a book or a toy, he will look at us with his innocent eyes and raised his eyebrows, asking if it's okay to buy it.

While Eunwoo is still picking stuffs, I look at my husband beside me. We've been together for years but I still can't believe that he is my husband. He is a very loving guy that deserves more.

He looked at me and faintly smiled before going near Eunwoo to get the things our baby wants to buy. Eunwoo hugged his Dad and they both laughed when Seungmin whispered something. My baby run towards me and gave me a tight hug.

"Saranghae Eomma." He said and planted a kiss on my cheek. I looked at Seungmin who is approaching us. I know for sure that he asked Eunwoo to do that to me.

"Nado saranghae agi." I said and kissed him on his lips.

"Ya! Eunwoo, don't kiss mommy's lips. That's mine." Seungmin said. I giggled at his childish behavior.

"Okay, Appa. Mommy's lips yours." Eunwoo said and pointed his daddy.

"Hey! Eunwoo is still a kid." I said as I slightly slap his arm.

He laughed and put his arm on my shoulder while I'm still carrying Eunwoo. 
"That's because I love you. Even Eunwoo shouldn't kiss you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

• • • • • • •

I know Seungmin is still a kid but I know some of you are already imagining scenarios like this. Thanks for reading!

Also thanks to pinterest for the photos. That's for imaginary purpose only.