Babe ▪ Jeongin

Bright rays of sunshine blinded your eyes as you went out from your gate. Today is the first day of school and you are pretty excited on what is going to happen this school year.

A black car parked in front of you as the window slowly open. A guy smiled and wave his hand to you.

He is the epitome of every girls' ideal guy, Yang Jeongin.

"I missed you." He mouthed. You raised an eyebrow on him and chuckle.

"I don't miss you." You teased him. He get out of his car and hugged you.

"Really?" He smelled your hair. Your shampoo is his favorite scent. He love it so much more than you. Before, you are supposed to change your shampoo but he stopped you.

"Really." You said and let go of the hugged.

"I still love you though." He said and open the car door. You smiled. You are so lucky to have him in your life. He is the guy you have imagined.

It is lunch time. You went to your locker to get your books for your next class. You turned around as you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Oh hey!" You exclaimed as you saw your new classmate. He is the guy from an all boys school at your place. He doesn't have any friends yet since it's the first day.

"Ahh can I see your sched? I'm just gonna compare it with mine." He smiled and rub the back of his neck.

You forced a smiled and handed him your sched. You don't have a good feeling about this.

"Oh! We have the same class. Can we just walk together? I don't know where it is." He requested.

You nodded in response, feeling extremely awkward. You felt that this is the longest lunch time in your life.

But then you realized what you just did. "Ahh sorry sorry. I can't." You said as you shake your head. You can't go with him. Jeongin have eyes everywhere. Everyone from your department knew that you two are dating. And if Jeongin will know that you walk with another guy he don't know, he will feel extremely jealous.

"Why? We will just walk together. What's wrong with that?" He asked. You can already feel the annoyance in his voice.

"I'm really sorry _______" You said and grabbed your books. You walked away with him, not to act rude, but to escape. You felt like you are trap.

He grabbed your arm and forced you to face him. "Why so hard to get babe?" He smirked.

"Let go of me!" You shouted. Everyone in the hallway looked at you.

"Babe, we are just going to walk together." He said and carresed . If Jeongin is here, for sure this guy is dead by now.

"Fvck this a**hole. . ." You whispered under your breath. You want to run but you can't.

"What are you saying?" He asked. You think that he is possessed with a devil or something. In just seconds, his attitude changed.

"Stop it bro." A voice came from behind you. You turned around and saw Jeongin. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You finally feel safe.

"Who are you?" ______ asked.

"I'm Jeongin. His boyfriend. Please don't talk to her. She's mine." He said and smirked. You walked with him as he intertwined your fingers.

As you were walking, your shoulders are tense and Jeongin noticed it.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face. You just nodded.

You still can't get over about what happened. You thought that _____ is a good guy. At first sight, he seemed nice.

"Let's go home." You softly said.

"Am I not your home?" He smiled while spreading his arms wide. You hugged him tight and already feel comfortable.

'Why am I so lucky to have this guy in my life? What did I do in my past life to deserve him? I really hit the jackpot.'

"You are babe." You said as you laugh.

"I love you." He said and slowly planted a kiss on the tip of your nose.

"I love you too." You said and pinched his cheeks.

• • • • • •

It's too short but hope you still like it. Thanks for 400+ reads. For a beginner like me, 400+ reads is already a big thing. Thanks guys♡

Xoxo,
Assylayym