Cutie ▪ Lee Know

"Hey Gal! See that guy with a cute headband?" Your friend asked you. You looked at the direction she is pointing and you saw a guy who is a true cutie. He laughs with his friends while he was wearing a black and white headband. It seems like his friends made fun of him.

You did not realize that you stared at him for too long, too long to make him notice it. When he caught you, he nodded at you and smiled.

"He seems like a friendly cutie." You thought.

"He caught your attention right? Y/N! He is a transferee and I heard he is from the other section." She said.

"He is interesting." You shortly said.

"Yesh baby! He is also a dancer and a famous instagramer. I heard he gained a lot of followers just by posting a short clip of his dance cover." She said. Your friend is really interested to that guy, obviously.

"Who is he?" You asked. You are not that type of girl to stalk and talk about a guy but he is different. There is something in him that you really want to know.

"He is Lee Minho. A guy from South Korea. But his friends call him Lee Know 'cause he know almost everything." She stated really amazed of him. You just stared at him and observed his movements. How he talked and laughed. How he patted his friends on their shoulder. He is really a friendly guy.

Time passed in a blur and classes is already over. You texted your Mom to pick you up.

Y/N: Mom? Where are you? Please pick me up.

Mom: I'm gonna be late. Just go to a cafe or something. You give your spare key to me you brat

Y/N: Fine Mom. Pick me up at seven.

You did not wait for your Mom's reply since she is busy at this time. You went to a new cafe near your school. It's the said coolest cafe. The Blue Cafe.

Everything is blue from the chair to the walls and the figurines. There are also paintings filled with blue color that catches your attention. They are amazing especially the portrait of a girl crying while looking at the clouds.

"Ahh excuse me? What's your order Miss?" A guy said behind your back. You slowly turned to look at him and when you already saw his face, you went speechless.

"I-iced Americano." You said. He nooded and smiled at you.

He went to the counter to get your order and get back with Iced Americano on the tray his holding.

"Is it your first time here?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded. He just shrugged and walked back to the counter.

Since you have loads of work to do, you decided to start typing your research paper. The WiFi connection in the cafe is pretty fast than you expected.

You lost tracked of time and when you wandered around, you saw Minho arranging the chairs above the table. You immediately looked at your watch and it is already 7:34.

"Oh! I'm really sorry. I got carried away with all the typing. I did not realize that you will be closing." You said sincerely to him.

"It's okay. We are actually closing at exactly eight o'clock." He said.

"Mind if I ask you something?" You asked him.

"Nope. Just ask me anything you want." He chuckle. Even his chuckle does not sound manly, it's cute.

"Why are you working here? 'Cause you know, you look wealthy. Instragramer and dancer. That kind of thing you know." You said, looking at him from head to foot.

"Oh that! Well, I love part time jobs. I like to interact with people. I love dancing. I love photographies. Obviously, I love multitasking.Wait. . . I think I already saw you at school." He said. You just shrugged and slightly chuckle. You like where this is going.

"Yeah! You even smiled at me and I think it is weird." You laughed.

He went to get a chair for you and for himself before he answered you. "It is."

As you continued talking, your Mom texted and said that she is already outside the cafe.

"Sorry but I really need to go. Thanks for the good talk. I love it!" You said and stood up from your seat to said goodbye.

"Yeah. So nice talking to you." He said. You said your goodbye to him and run towards the door. But before you left, he hold your arm.

"I was not able to ask your name." He chuckled.

"Y/N."

"I'm Minho. See you around then." He said before he let you go.

You waved at him and entered your Mom's car. As you looked at the cafe, you realized that you will come back often not because of the coffee but because of that cutie little waiter.

"Seems like my girl have a crush on someone. Do not worry. We will visit him on their house soon." She said before starting the engine. You looked at her with confused expression and she just nodded at you like she already know what you are thinking.

"Yes, my dear. He is your playmate back when you were still a kid." She said.

You reminisced everything that happened when you were still a little girl and realized that he is indeed your playmate that you usually called Red Man because of his red hair. You did not knew about that because he is already tall and have brownish hair. But there is one thing that did not change at all. He is still cute.