Forgotten Part 2 ▪ Hyunjin

Requested by JasmineIasmine

You woke up, feeling the throbbing in your head. You saw your family stand up from their seat as they saw you awake. You feel sorry for everything you did. You don't want your parents to worry since it is not okay for their health.

"Y/n, what are you feeling?" Your Mom asked you as she tightly hold your hand. You didn't answer her. Instead, you looked around the white walls around you. You are back again. At the place you really hate the most.

You can still clearly remember how your brother was rushed in a hospital. How he suffered from the pain. How he died. For you, all the doctors are stupid for not saving you brother. You don't want to go again at hospitals since then. It'll just break your heart.

"Let's go home." You said to your Mom.

"You still need to rest, darling. Don't worry. Mommy is here." She said and caressed your arm. You glanced at your father who is looking at you. Your dad is always busy but he is here right now so you are thankful about that.

Your parents went out of the room. As you stared at the plain white walls, you can see the 'cause of your heartbreak which leads you to an accident. You really hate Hyunjin now. He is a liar! A two-timer!

The door of your room slightly opened. Hyunjin entered the room slowly. He sat on the chair on the right side of your bed.

"Y/n. . ." He softly said.

You hate him but you miss him so much. But you remebered what your best friend said.

"Your happiness comes from you. It is your choice to be happy. Never depend your happiness on a guy. 'Cause if you do, you'll lose everything. That will be the end of the game Y/n."

"Who are you?" You pretended that you forgot everything about him.

He look so stunned. He open his mouth and then close it again, not knowing what to say.

"What? You don't know me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry about that." You apologize. You trust your acting skills since you always watch dramas like this.

"I'm Hyunjin. Babe, I'm your boyfriend." He said and then hold your hand. You want to remove his hand but that would be to obvious so you just stayed in your position.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember having a boyfriend." You explained.

"Babe. . . remember me." He pleaded as tears escaped from his eyes. His tears is your weakness. Get a grip of yourself Y/n.

You looked away and closed your eyes. "Go away. I need some rest." You said. You don't care if he'll notice that you are just acting. You need time to think about everything. Because from the start, Hyunjin is always there for you. Ready to lift you up whenever you're down. Ready to wipe your tears whenever you cry. Ready to laugh with you whenever your happy. You don't want to lose him but what you saw, crushes your heart.

•••

You went to school after you are fully recovered. Some of your schoolmates are asking you if you are fine now. You are not sure if their concern is fake or real. At least they mind to asked.

"Y/n! Are you okay now?" You best friend approach you while you are still walking at the school grounds.

"Yes. I'm super fine." You said and smiled.

"But y/n, how about you and Hyunjin?" She asked.

"Who is Hyunjin?" You asked, still pretending to forget everything.

"You are lying Y/n. I know you will never forget about him. You love him. And he loves you truly." She said. You already expected this since your best friend know you too well.

"He is liar." You shortly replied.

"It was just a dare. Nothing is in between them." She said. You just don't mind what she said. If he truly loves you, he'll do everything to win you back.

When you entered your classroom, you are confused because all the lights are off.

"Welcome back Y/n!" Everyone in the room shouted as the lights turn on. You saw Hyunjin widely smiling at you and slowly approached you.

"If you really forgot everything about me, I'll bring back all the memories. I'm always with you so let's return together. I love you y/n." He said. You are so glad that he made an effort to make you happy. He gave you a warm hug and then looked straight into your eyes.

"I love you too." You said. You don't care about the drama anymore. A part of you still hate him because of what happened but you really love Hyunjin. It'll be the end of your happiness if he'll leave.

------------

I'm really sorry if it's late, short and boring chapter. But hope you still like it!